justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping Christ!! WHAT In the hell possessed her to post that?! The woman hasn’t any wit. That is wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 4
Great, another video to report. Fuckin poor child, she wouldn't like it if someone posted her on the toilet. Why do instahuns thing it's OK to do that? They might be your kids but they are little people too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awk no way!!! Did she actually?! Did she not watch the bbcni news tonight about the mother who had her son sexualised online by weirdos & sent her messages about rape etc, what is she thinking!!!!
This angers me so much, that poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have no words. Sharing that child on the toilet to 60.1k people. Disgusting. I’ve reported it as child nudity

Reactions: 10
Poor wee Danny, it's bad enough giving him a " the boy in the striped pyjamas" inspired haircut but filming him taking a tit and posting it to 60k viewers is child abuse and should be reported to social services.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Pure sin. Does she not realise once a video is posted, it's lost in cyberspace and anyone could have got their hands on it or saved it. When wee danny is in school, he may well have some kids taunting him and she will have to deal with that. Terrible

Reactions: 5
I used to feel sorry for the boyo but he’s clearly enabling this behaviour. It’s shocking to film your child in a vulnerable moment and then post it to thousands. Even if he doesn’t have Insta I’m sure some of his family do, she’s heading for 40, they must rue the day that embarrassment turned up on the front door (along with her Mam probably).

The government really need to step in and protect children who are being monetised by their parents. If a parent wants to do it then it needs regulation.

Reactions: 8
So the photoshoot was gifted
Can’t say I’m not surprised
Does she pay for anything
The people who gift her anything are fools. She’s a 💩 advertisement for anything. The big hallion! Photographs are awful. Danny’s haircut is a sin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.