justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest story
Is she really short on content to post
Looking to get someone a “buck”

Embarrassing for any companies working with her
Whilst she is casually trying to pimp someone out on her stories

Needs to let her hair down?! Was she not JUST out letting her hair down? I can understand Kevin needing a night cos he’s working all hours to do the house & at the farm. Here’s a tip Julie, why not stay at home with Danny, let Kevin go spend some time with his mates down the pub and let your mum have a night off.

The way she repeats herself constantly makes me think I’m losing the plot
Unless she’s desperate for a date night as they aren’t getting on
Either that or she’s kicking up a stink as he has no time for her with building the house

Reactions: 6
Wonder does he watch her stories? He wouldn’t stay another week if he did, with the way she carry’s on showing them up all the time with the begging and just being a dose in general

Reactions: 5
Actually affronted for her saying ‘buck’
She’s a dose hi.
And what was that conversation about her nose ring. Clearly Kevin doesn’t like it or has passed comment about her being nearly 40 with it that she felt the need to add that in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she doesn't want to pay a taxi then go out in Limavady. She's disgusting

She went out for a boozy girls lunch last week which was 2 - 7. And acted a drunken mouth up in Belfast the following night. Dick

Reactions: 8
NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!! what age is she getting a lift from a friend!!? Pay the taxi you big scrounger!! She’s not paying a babysitter as it is!! And she wants a few drinks out if Limavady and a meal and a lift. I am sooo embarrassed for her!!! Her begging knows no bounds and while I’m on the subject I bet you the price of a taxi ;) that the things she bought from Amazon could have been found locally!!!! So much for local support. She’s one big contradiction after the other!!!

And she’s just been on to say she can’t stay overnight as her mum is minding him so she doesn’t need to pay for a nights stay or a babysitter so did she really come on to complain about the cost of a taxi? She made it out at the start like nights out now (as in now she has Danny) are so expensive but it doesn’t factor into her night at all when her mum is waiting on her hand and foot??? Every other person in the country manages to book themselves a taxi Julie.

i wonder is she looking for a free dinner as she forgot to book in somewhere or to at least compensate the price of a taxi? How does she think everyone else manages? You book a taxi and have one or two drinks, or you drive in and collect your car the next day? Or you go closer to home? What does she want Instagram to do??? And saying all her friends she usually gets lifts from are busy, I’d say they’re just sick of doing it for nothing.

Reactions: 7
What an excellent idea. Jules when you’re reading this make sure and take the idea! 😂😂😂😂

also, if she was planning on staying away the night but now can’t, just because her workhorse of a mother can’t babysit her son- maybe she should use the money she was planning on using on the hotel on a taxi!!? There’s another idea for you Julbert!

If there already going out of town why can she not jump in🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s looking a lift from one of her followers? 😰 What other reason has she to go on about it so much. She can’t stay over so either book the taxi, stay local or sit in. I’m telling you for someone who isn’t feeling good about herself and has no confidence she loves getting put. When I feel like tit I’d pay good money not to have to leave the house.

And “buck”? Have a word with yourself

• Wow
I was in a business recently near limavady and was talking to the owner about social media. She said that someone had recommended big Julie to her and she said she’d rather do all the social stuff herself than get her to promote the business as she’s a ‘hallion’ and unbearable. She’d do her business more harm than good 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just that her period cycle has changed and asking if anyone else's has
Why post it to delete it
Pure melt
One minute she’s trying to get engagement with her followers and next she’s too lazy and can’t be arsed
Just shut your mouth and phone your GP

• Heart
She really annoys me in general but when she starts the medical talk she infuriates me. Piss off you gabshite

Really didn’t need to see her hoof before bed. Looks like her feet are about to swoop down out the sky and collect her dinner 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does she insist on leaving him to eat in the sitting room!!? She is such a dose!!! Put him at the table and get him used to having him sit there to eat. She drives me mad!!! As for the big hoof 😳🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Who is she trying to convince that Danny is the joy in their lives and they're so happy to have him

No one cares Julie. Everyone feels the same about their weans. And I'm sure you don't wanna look at that all day

Wonder did someone have a word with her about bombarding Danny with tractors as they had to stop the videos for a while

Who is she trying to convince that Danny is the joy in their lives and they're so happy to have him

No one cares Julie. Everyone feels the same about their weans. And I'm sure you don't wanna look at that all day

Wonder did someone have a word with her about bombarding Danny with tractors as they had to stop the videos for a while
I think she reads every single word is written here and posts accordingly haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.