justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody gift Santa a tablet there. She is just another level of desperate yeno
Shes disgusting. Hes not even 2. A kids kindle ya melt. And why does she have him constantly in front of a screen. Talk to him sing. Let him have wee toys. Look out the window. On the beg for a free tablet

Reactions: 6
It’s embarrassingly obvious … I cringe watching her. She has absolutely NO emotional intelligence. The hints of her… yuck!!! If that’s engagement then she needs a word with herself and if she’s nit able to do that then one of her friends should do it for her. the crying emoji at him having to be in the car… she is so not into this move and I’m here for it. She hoped that he would move to Limavady but to get a free site to build on she has to move away!! LOL… her love of a freebie went too far then didn’t it Julz. You reap what you sow!

Shes disgusting. Hes not even 2. A kids kindle ya melt. And why does she have him constantly in front of a screen. Talk to him sing. Let him have wee toys. Look out the window. On the beg for a free tablet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think she was asking for recommendations to get it gifted, who would gift it? IMO she was asking to increase her engagement which is even more embarrassing for her. She shops on Amazon religiously so why is she acting so clueless. She probably done it to to receive the “oh Julie don’t worry you need a screen to entertain your child your a brilliant mammy” messages. Like its been said sing songs etc. Like she herself survived car journeys as a child without a tablet.

Reactions: 3
Why is she sitting in the back with him? head
I seriously hope (but doubt) that there is another adult in that car. If this was a family member or friend of mine I would be seriously checking to make sure they were ok mentally

Reactions: 4
She’s on begging for a free stay in the port next 🙄 gone do what the rest of us do and just PAY or don’t bother.

Reactions: 8
All the friends she normally asks for lifts told her they’re out of town”. Suuuuurrre they are Julie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh sweet jesus. Mind her and the boyo were gifted a stay there before. Obviously on the beg for a stay or she wouldn't have mentioned where it is

Babysitters aren't a problem as you schlep him to your mum, his mum, your sister in law. Whoever.

Hangover? Maybe just enjoy your night without ending up a drunken mess and just have a few

Big dirty begging blone

Reactions: 5
Oh sweet jesus. Mind her and the boyo were gifted a stay there before. Obviously on the beg for a stay or she wouldn't have mentioned where it is

Babysitters aren't a problem as you schlep him to your mum, his mum, your sister in law. Whoever.

Hangover? Maybe just enjoy your night without ending up a drunken mess and just have a few

Big dirty begging blone
And she’s just been on to say she can’t stay overnight as her mum is minding him so she doesn’t need to pay for a nights stay or a babysitter so did she really come on to complain about the cost of a taxi? She made it out at the start like nights out now (as in now she has Danny) are so expensive but it doesn’t factor into her night at all when her mum is waiting on her hand and foot??? Every other person in the country manages to book themselves a taxi Julie.

i wonder is she looking for a free dinner as she forgot to book in somewhere or to at least compensate the price of a taxi? How does she think everyone else manages? You book a taxi and have one or two drinks, or you drive in and collect your car the next day? Or you go closer to home? What does she want Instagram to do??? And saying all her friends she usually gets lifts from are busy, I’d say they’re just sick of doing it for nothing.

Reactions: 7
Needs to let her hair down?! Was she not JUST out letting her hair down? I can understand Kevin needing a night cos he’s working all hours to do the house & at the farm. Here’s a tip Julie, why not stay at home with Danny, let Kevin go spend some time with his mates down the pub and let your mum have a night off.

The way she repeats herself constantly makes me think I’m losing the plot

Reactions: 7
I wonder did the first beg not work and did she send the message for port recommendations to herself? Surely if she knows the area well enough she could have replied to the woman herself 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.