JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gone somebody gift her a plate so she can have her ding dinners on...
Its all happening on her Facebook somebody messaged the that Healthy Cave... fair play !
Oh really? I don't think I'm friends with her on Facebook!

What can she say really? She can't really whinge cos someone messaged them!

Reactions: 2
Named another poor critter on a social media site. The company have gave Julie the name of the person too so they have breached confidentiality.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What did she do?

I just watched her insta story there and she said she'd had a stressful evening.

Named another poor critter on a social media site. The company have gave Julie the name of the person too so they have breached confidentiality.
You're absolutely right!!

Reactions: 3
It came up on my feed. A selection of people I know were commenting on..

she admitted to sending the message and then supposedly said it wasn’t about her.

Healthy cave told her about the complaint and showed her the ladies profile. The woman is being ripped apart on Julie's Facebook tonight. Loads of folk blowing smoke up Julie's arse telling her to go girl etc

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Healthy cave told her about the complaint and showed her the ladies profile. The woman is being ripped apart on Julie's Facebook tonight. Loads of folk blowing smoke up Julie's arse telling her to go girl etc

Wait, did Julie post on her FB page and show the woman's name?

What a witch!!!!! What did the woman say to healthy cave anyway? Surely it's not any different to what we're saying here. And I definitely wouldn't be going near healthy cave after this!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
After this is just a load of messages and some really rough big hallions from limavady slagging the woman off and telling Julie how great she is and arguing with each other in the comments. Classy stuff

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg. No need for it. And healthy cave needs to be given a wide berth as well.

After this is just a load of messages and some really rough big hallions from limavady slagging the woman off and telling Julie how great she is and arguing with each other in the comments. Classy stuff
The poor woman

Reactions: 4
She gave the womans name and what her profile looked like. I searched and found her straight away

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I honestly can't believe that. She has done nothing to promote the meals. All I know is they designed a new box. Shocking 😐

I honestly can't believe that. She has done nothing to promote the meals. All I know is they designed a new box. Shocking 😐
Exactly.

In a past life I used to write advertising features..I am not an 'influencer' but I could take a healthy cave meal and spin an editorial for you in two minutes!!!!

She shows a pic of it and that's it? And she gets them free??? Nuts.

Reactions: 6
Healthy cave can go and duck off! At the end of the day, if you look at their Instagram, any other “influencers” they are working with actually promote the meals, give information regarding plans and prices etc and - dare I say it - look healthy. Julburt is the definition of lazy - particularly in her promotion of their brand. She gets off her sofa to make unnecessary journeys to buy coffee and buns. Before anyone comes for me - I’m no skinny Minnie myself and I’m not body shaming anyone - she’s just a lazy big witch.

The neck of her this night. Big hallion!!!! How dare she play the victim card!!!!! That person didn’t say anything wrong and nobody is out to get her! She’s just doing a tit job promoting their product

I messaged healthy cave on Instagram yesterday asking why they were using this particular influencer (Julburt) for P.R. as I didn’t think she was doing their brand any justice and I got no response. They have breached GDPR by passing on this woman’s details to that brute and she’s a piece of tit if she’s shared it on Facebook. I haven’t had Facebook in years so I didn’t see the craic.

Apologies for the rant but she is a piece of work.

And breathe 🧘‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Healthy cave can go and duck off! At the end of the day, if you look at their Instagram, any other “influencers” they are working with actually promote the meals, give information regarding plans and prices etc and - dare I say it - look healthy. Julburt is the definition of lazy - particularly in her promotion of their brand. She gets off her sofa to make unnecessary journeys to buy coffee and buns. Before anyone comes for me - I’m no skinny Minnie myself and I’m not body shaming anyone - she’s just a lazy big witch.

The neck of her this night. Big hallion!!!!

I messaged healthy cave on Instagram yesterday asking why they were using this particular influencer (Julburt) for P.R. as I didn’t think she was doing they’re brand any justice and I got no response. They have breached GDPR by passing on this woman’s details to that brute and she’s a piece of tit if she’s shared it on Facebook. I haven’t had Facebook in years so I didn’t see the craic.
If they sent her my details I would be bleeping fuming.

I feel so bad for the person whose name she plastered on her FB. What a total cowbag.

She's fed up of being personally targeted for no reason...take a look around you Julbert, there are PLENTY of reasons!! Your greed and ignorance being just two of them.

She gave the womans name and what her profile looked like. I searched and found her straight away
OMG... that’s shocking 🙀
Healthy Cave surely could be landed in big bother for sending another person’s details on ?
Julie you are a nasty lazy witch, absolutely no need to shame someone like that on social media but then again you are becoming quite the expert (Emmet)
Healthy Cave & Jules are both unprofessional cunts, this speaks volumes.
Personally I wouldn’t buy a meal from them after this crap.
Julie you need to have a serious look at yourself & your behaviours / attitude.
Vile witch 😡

Reactions: 11
Is the post still up? If it is you'd think someone would take it down.

If I thought healthy cave wouldn't send on the details then I'd be emailing them with my thoughts!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.