Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do believe she was genuine there when she came on and said sorry, I got so caught up in the day that was in it I didn't pause to think about those who are in the position I was in a few years ago.

Well, she didn't say it as eloquently as that 😉 but that's what she meant 😁
i don’t actually believe she thought of it herself though. Glutenfreefi spoke very eloquently about getting caught up on Mother’s Day and forgetting people were struggling. And then a few hours later julie does too

Reactions: 3

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
That hoodie she had on her yesterday was hideous. I’m definitely of the opinion that people should wear what makes them feel good but she really has no taste and it’s like she tries hard to be ‘trendy’ and fails miserably.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Exactly! Pearl and Grace don't need influencers, one of them is married to a mutli millionaire!
I didn't know that, but they're both really likeable girls.

I think I know which one too when you see some of the house furnishings, but again, not pushy or showy with it at all.

Columbo

VIP Member
"I'm to see if I can get a discount code" and then posts a discount code on the same snap 🙄 why just why? 🙈

• Angry

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Wouldn't waste my money on any sort product of her name was on it. Wouldn't even pish on it if it wash gave to me for free and set on fire.

See a fake account has been set up lol we should all follow that instead, probably better craic and not fulla pure cow DUNG

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some craic!!

• Haha

Bluntbish

He's just a bit tired today. Sure last night you were worried cause your a first time mammy. Fuck up Julie and sort your priorities out!!!!!!

LadyWhistledown

rembember to set the thread up with the right title and report to get the old one closed, not a warning
Thread No. 4 on JustJulie_d

Who wants the honours of doing the background info, I’m not following long enough for a good enough overview 🙈

Bennyboy11

Even Danny is telling her to get to fuck with the camera that's shoved in his face the minute he wakes up. Put your phone down Julie, get on the floor and play with him.

Bluntbish

Oh Christ on a cross she's actually gurning again about "missing out on so much" yet again 🙈 Change the bloody record ffs.

She done well at staying off her phone anyway 🙄 her return to work is going great too, one day is it she's worked?
Here don't for she will be back in a full 5 days to prove us wrong and I feel for her co-workers if that's what they have to listen to. They are probably glad she's only been in one day so far lol

• Haha

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Right I’ve missed so much. 1, has she decided to shop in Argos again is she hoping Emmett will give her a free one ? 2, she’s been deleting stories. I’m guessing she was reading on here ?? I haven’t seen any about ringing the health visitor. Brass neck

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
Ffs! Why though? Like why does that have to be advertised? I didn’t think it was possible but she’s getting worse! She’s a fucking dose 🤦🏻‍♀️
So any appropriate businesses who are checking out her profile will get in touch for #collabs #gifted #BA #shite I guess. Can't see any other reason for it.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I do believe she was genuine there when she came on and said sorry, I got so caught up in the day that was in it I didn't pause to think about those who are in the position I was in a few years ago.

Well, she didn't say it as eloquently as that 😉 but that's what she meant 😁

Columbo

VIP Member
I didn't know that, but they're both really likeable girls.

I think I know which one too when you see some of the house furnishings, but again, not pushy or showy with it at all.
Oh yeah definitely likeable girls. Never been in their shop as it's a bit far from me but they have nice stuff. Maria I think she's called, her husband's family are on Ireland's rich list and are properly loaded but she still shops in Asda for her children so she's obviously down to earth.
Sorry to deflect, back to Julz!

OhMyGaad

Did she delete stories?
Think she'd change her mind when age hears they only supply fixed stair gates!

Bluntbish

She can’t be serious.. ‘ I know he’s started nursery and will be coming down with everything. God help ME’ how can she make the child’s illness all about HER!! She is a massive selfish dose!!! And I hate how she says ‘mum life’... that’s what you wanted Julbert ... that’s what you signed up for.. you can’t just have the good times!!!
When is she going to realise that being a mummy is a full time job and the hardest job you could ever do?!!!!

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I agree re: Ashlee..I do like her and she's usually upfront saying she's been given stuff.

Though tell me, what's the difference in a PR package and a gift?
Does a PR package come via a PR company they are signed up to and they have to promote it? They have to declare a gift but don’t necessarily have to promote it 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all very grey and shady and they all seem to make it suit themselves.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ! The wane is learning to walk,and does she do but roar and laugh like a big fucking fog horn!! And Danny face was almost saying "would you fuck up" she is one big bull!

Exactly! I was almost always holding my breath when my wanes started walking! The gulders of her would deafen ye!!