Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluntbish

She would need to be a bit more consistent with her views and opinions.

BFFs with the DPD delivery driver? But Julie you are on zero pay and £30 is £30 or is it DPD that deliver all your freebies?
See she put the perfect pic with it. A photo of her true self. A real SuBo lookalike.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bluntbish

Who she’s kidding she just touched up her roots herself. Flip me she’s only learned to curl her hair and now she’s fully qualified hairdresser. Awk Julie do one.
I agree. Do one Julie. You're old, boring and irrelevant and every day you're constantly giving you're haters more reasons to hate you.

Columbo

VIP Member
Is the wane not at nursery?

She had a pic of him up with his cousin? More bubbles than Hubba bubba 🤔
With her mother and sister in law she said? Don't get why he's not in nursery? She's hardly changed her mind and leaving him with her mother instead? 🙈

• Wow

Lala24

I think she keeps mentioning the working full time and a mother so nobody will be shocked or she won't be judged for either going part time or leaving work altogether.
I'd say she's only back due to maybe having to pay some mat pay back if she didn't?

Bluntbish

She will be looking a new side hustle from the dole office herself soon when she realises that she's irrelevant now lol

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Was also wondering did anything happen between her and Ding dinners because there hasn’t been a ding dinner all week! But more coffee and muffins 🙄
[/QUOTE]

Ding Dinners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cracker

What was she wearing today, a beach kimono, leather leggings and brown suede boots, was near sick lads 🤢🤢🤢
She hasn’t a clue. I used to be affronted for her when she would tag the brands etc. Used to find it funny that people would be flat out messaging her asking where she got her clothes. I’d be mortified to have any clothes the same as her 😬

• Haha

Louise208

Chatty Member
Healthy Cave, have obviously cut ties with Julie after her name and shame fiasco, this company gifted her free meals for months, yet first chance she gets she orders from a rival company, shows she has no loyalty whatsoever! Hope this new company doesn't start gifting her now she's ordered two dinners from them.
Julie should be affronted as she's clearly not returned to working full time, Danny is still going to nursery, so maybe if she would put her phone down, stop going out for wee scoots, she could put together a dinner from scratch.
Ur rite the amount of time she spends on her fone putting stories up on the gram means she clearly has the time to make a meal but just couldn't be bothered

Deevee47

VIP Member
Nothing but a big dose of laziness!!!!! Feeding the child while she’s sitting in her arse on the sofa.... she’s an embarrassment...... I’d be mortified if my mother saw me sitting like that and doing nothing never mind 60k plus instgrammers.

QUOTE="RandomMess, post: 4644405, member: 109603"]
What's wrong with her today?

She's in her dressing gown, suppose that means nothing.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3

Deevee47

VIP Member
The boots need a good clean.... like everything else about her!!
also ‘hi Julbert’ I see she took the advice someone on here posted about the cuff needing to be higher on her ear!!

if you’re taking advice Julz, try washing your hair more than once a week.

Naw. Who seriously asks where she got her cupboard locks. Common sense you can get them eBay/Amazon/chemists. Gone stop acting like people ask you about everything.
And that outfit. Them shoes are past there sell by date doll

• Haha

MaisieT92

Its Eileen from Smiley Eileeys!!!! Petty I know but its on the effing page and she still can’t be arsed. Don’t believe shes bought those teething bibs before or she definitely would have tagged her for a freebie however I’ve noticed you can buy Nuby ones one Amazon 🤔

That carry on with the ring was so cringey!!!

Eyeswideopened

Probably the fucking nurofen she gave him! Doesn't that make the temp spike for real tho? Was always told only paracetamol for temp
Iv always been told to alternate nurofen and paracetamol every four hours for both my boys temps as it keeps it down? My youngest is very prone to tonsillitis and we've always done this

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Can you imagine walking around, having a wee family day and your other half chatting to themselves on the phone 😳😳 personally I'd be affronted.

I heard through the grape vine at that time that her husband cheated on her. Don't know how true that was, just know that was the talk at the time in the area. Although I wouldn't be surprised if privacy played a part in it. I wouldnt be able to stick it either. Do youse remember the Snapchat days with the VIPoo spray at work?? I could never 🤣

I heard that too. Heard some of her followers caught him and filmed it and sent it to her (Snapchat days)

I think it's shit when people are cheated on, doesn't make a difference if she's a mouth or not.

But yes, the boyo always looked fucked off when she's videoing him. I'd say he's more of a country man and wants a quiet life. Some chance with her.