Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyWhistledown

+50 thousand followers yet only +100 & +200 followers watching her live 🙈 my god her engagement has taken a nose dive 😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Her fella is a farmer in Trillick right? He must be bloody exhausted cos he seems to be up in Limavady a fair bit. Id be mortified if i was julie complaining the way she does. I honestly cant see her moving.

Columbo

VIP Member
Prob too long,

Full time spoofer, every penny's a prisoner,
She's lost her Healthy Cave ding dinners

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
My partners cousin had a baby round Christmas and they were admitted back in and they covid test the 3 day old so he’s far from to young to be tested. That sounded sharp I don’t mean it to to be, sorry. As somebody said she’s far fo ignorant to think Covid. A lot of people I have on Instagram seem to have bought her last chance box and tagged her in their confirmation but she’s hasn’t shared their posts just the big wigs. Wonder how CMB found her all lured by LMD palette cause it’s the best thing since slice bread for Julie. 😂

Columbo

VIP Member
I don't normally post but her woe is me rant really rattled my cage this morning. My poor hair, poor eyebrows. Aye right. She wants to get some perspective. I've been through chemo during lockdown and lost all my hair and eyebrows and eyelashes and she's on complaining about a few roots that are only weeks only considering she's obviously been getting her hair done on the sly. That girl wants to have real problems and she how she fairs then.
I hope you're doing better. Puts it all in perspective ❤

• Heart

Ohsvensven

Late to the party.
If she's giving off so much about zero pay then why did it take her ages to respond to me wanting her to do my wedding makeup?
She did a girl local to me ages ago before she had her baby and the makeup was lovely but it took me like 3 insta messages, a text AND an email... All weeks apart... Before she even responded..

Deevee47

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more... she needs a longer top. That big hangover belly in those tight trackies is awful. Bleurgh! Anyone ever hear the word G*NT before!?

I think so too. She's overly false when shes on camera and a few times she's almost snapped on camera when he's went to grab her hair. She seems to have no patience when he doesn't do what she wants. Shes a big surly bitch

Them bottoms were wile looking. As someone with a mum tum and plus size also I wouldn't be showing it in bottoms. And would defs have a longer top

• Haha

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Did a company seriously call themselves Tancoon? What a vile name for a company.

So now Julz is promoting racism too 🤮🤮
I know that girl that set the company up too 🙈she’s from Dunfanaghy in Donegal. I unfollowed her page when I saw that she had sent Julie one.

Bennyboy11

So she won't show the ring light until she can or if she can, and if she decides to go with the brand. Why even mention it then! Is it because you're not getting enough money from the contract Julie? Are you trying to negotiate a better cut by showing the company how many followers now have asked you about it? Everything these people do has a purpose, and it's all about making as money.

Bluntbish

You'd think with her free two hours and then her extra few hours she would've washed her hair before doing her God awful make up. Them eyebrows need sorted their fucking woeful

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Does she ever get off that sofa.
Actually can’t believe I said that. She arse print must be moulded into the cushion already.

• Haha