Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluntbish

Hey Julie if you feel guilty about him not being in nursery because he gets entertainment there, then what does that tell you about your parenting?

Reactions: 4

RandomMess

Chatty Member
The other night she put up a post thanking her family and friends for advice! Though I thought it was a dig at here cos someone had suggested she ask them about stairgates!

Missy21

Does a PR package come via a PR company they are signed up to and they have to promote it? They have to declare a gift but don’t necessarily have to promote it 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all very grey and shady and they all seem to make it suit themselves.
It's a really funny area. I think pr is just another way of saying gifted. But pr usually comes from big brands and is sent to loads of people.

What I take it to be is that an ad means the influencer was paid in some way and the company that sent the item had some control over the post (can be as little as requiring a certain number of posts to scripting the whole post). Like above, there's no obligation to promote a gift. If you do promote the gift it must be declared but the company must have no control over the post.

The asa they recommend not using terms such as gifted or affiliate because they're confusing.

Personality, I think they should do away with gifted, ba, affiliate etc and it should all be declared as an ad. Then the influencer could just explain in the post it was sent to them etc. Would save all the confusion 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for the long post I just find it so interesting 😂

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Omg. No need for it. And healthy cave needs to be given a wide berth as well.

After this is just a load of messages and some really rough big hallions from limavady slagging the woman off and telling Julie how great she is and arguing with each other in the comments. Classy stuff
The poor woman

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Trust me the nursery would charge for a minutes silence - not a mission there’s a discount there.
Aw I know, it was super sarcasm - having paid two through nursery I'm glad those broke days are over 😂

Mind you, uni days are almost as bad! Some days I think I'm keeping two houses in groceries!

Lovingthegossipgirl

Julie's came on in a mood and said "I've been quite on here well not talk about that"! And No engagement ring! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

OhMyGaad

Sweet Jesus when he’s 15 months he can face forward. Where the fucks his legs to go his feet are already touching the chair. Has he to sit way his feet behind his head. Dose.
Not to be a Debbie downer but you can rear face until at least 4. My daughter crossed her legs and preferred rear facing.

Missy21

lk about and their ridiculousness k
If she got up at 6 why couldn't she jump in the shower for 5 mins?
She deffo didn't get up early because she would have posted 🤣
I thought the same thing if she was up she would have been posting 🙄🙄🙄 she makes me roll my eyes so hard it's unreal

Ali47

View attachment 516981

Just came here to say the same!! Healthy cave must've had their fill of her!!!
No offence to her but them meals wouldn't fill a man out working all day. Im sure the meals are grand if you are restricting your calories.

I agree with her on this one, when my roots need done my hair is so oily and needs to be washed daily or it looks so greasy. The colour must dry it out.
Same, i washed mine last night and still had to use dry shampoo this morning. I get no time out of it at all with my roots down at my ears 😭

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Husband is a farmer.

I was laughing there watching her story and explained to him what the craic is.

He wondered had she tried a pallet and bit of baler twine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Am I missing something with the bperfect collab? Like are people actually buying it? I don't see anything special about it. She pretty much designed a box and put existing products in it. Also putting the LMD pallet in it?? Surely anyone that wants that already has it?
I thought she was making a palate like LMD with her own products not just selecting them

Named another poor critter on a social media site. The company have gave Julie the name of the person too so they have breached confidentiality.

• Wow