JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t cope with this mornings stories. bleeping woe is me. I honestly don’t know what planet she is living on - her expectations of motherhood are so far removed from the reality

Reactions: 8
So she has a shower and feels much better but gets back into the same top 🤮 I will never understand why anyone would do this especially after her saying she was sweating all night 🤮
It's actually a different top. The earlier top I bed had a shiny pattern on the front and the one after her shower was plain

And getting her elderly mum over to help with Danny when what she has got is probably infectious ffs
I know like isn’t that a bleeping sin & disgrace. If she would man the duck up, Jesus who hasn’t had the flu/cold bla bla .. we all have to keep going but naw thon clown has to make it out like she’s awaiting on 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's Julie and her mate Brendan both feeling rough this morning 🤭 although for different reasons I'm sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.