JustJulie_D #5 Sore hip another excuse to stay in bed With a gifted ponytail stuck to her h

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I couldn't have anyone in the house because we were waiting on a test result.."

You shouldn't have anyone in your house anyway Julie, we have been in lockdown incase you failed to notice?! bleeping angers me how some of us haven't seen our loved ones in over a year and she thinks she can carry on as normal still. Wanker!!!!!

Reactions: 13
She is really going to struggle being a farmers wife and moving to Trillick if she needs her mum round when she’s feeling sick. Not judging her for it as I would be the same but its things like this she’d have to think about 😳

Reactions: 2
Ok @Derry_girl here goes nothing, off the top of my head & possibly not strictly chronologically correct....

Hope we are still on page 1 after this 😜

Recap as per tattle rules:

Just Julie D, formerly known as Makeup by Julie is a self taught, part time make up artist, alleged full time civil servant and all time complete dose. Julie hails from the small town of Limavady, Northern Ireland & is 38 years old.

Julie - or Julburt as she used to refer to herself, initially found fame on Snapchat circa 2015. She gained a following by demonstrating her makeup skills using “drug store” bought makeup such as collection (2000 as it was then) and items from beauty sites such as Morphe eyeshadow palettes. Julie experimented with various hair colours, eyeshadow colours, stood out from the crowd and seemed like a genuine down to earth girl. In the beginning, Julie often did the makeup of bridal parties and ordinary folk going on nights out.

Julie began documenting her entire personal life on Snapchat, much to the very obvious dismay of her then husband. Julie even had a segment entitled “crap chats” where Julie would talk to her followers whilst on the toilet. Surprisingly, she grew her following and gained the attention of “entrepreneur” Brendan of B Perfect, who seized a business opportunity to use Julie to promote his products. Julie began realising the power of social media when she even starting receiving free pizza from a pizzeria in Limavady. This was the beginning of the notions.....

Fast forward a couple of years, husband is gone, a few pounds shed, ditched Snapchat for Instagram, rebranded herself as Just Julie (🙄) and Julburt is single & ready to mingle!!!! (Exact chronological order is sketchy but you get the gist).

Possibly some time in 2018, Julie the purple/pink/white/red hair coloured, dance music loving party girl is set up on a “blind” date - by a mutual friend (cough, not tinder, cough) - with a farmer from Trillick, County Fermanagh. Before you know it, Julie has transformed into the country music loving much toned down version of her former self that we see today.

Summer 2019 brought a pregnancy announcement for Julie but it wasn’t long before the “mummy blogger” (despite not ever writing an actual blog post) persona started to creep in and Julie began to accept freebies for her pending arrival. Crafty Julie caught on quick and started to approach companies for free baby items, this is possibly when the follower tide began to turn on Julburt.

Julie and “the boyo” welcomed their beautiful son into the world in early 2020, not long before the coronavirus pandemic struck the world.

The lockdown of 2020 saw Instagram inundated with daily stories from Julie, documenting her life as a “first time mummy”, including a catalog of pictures of her child, all day every day. Some highlights of her early mummy journey include her telling her 68,000 followers that she “blunted 3 razors” shaving her “minge” following the birth of her child and my personal favourite highlight - her pregnancy hair began falling out whilst showering and she found a clump in the “shuck” of her arse which she proceeded to fling at the wall tiles 🤮

As the mummy journey has continued through 2020 and into 2021, Julie has become much less entertaining and has started to show her true colours. She has RELENTLESSLY complained about everything she and her son have missed out on due to a global pandemic as if they were the only ones experiencing it. She has been physically GLUED to her living room sofa, from which she parents her child and peels her spuds (when she can’t reach the microwave 😜) She has IGNORED government advice to stay home in her own house and she has blatantly DEFIED all rules, regulations and actual laws by having all the support bubbles she fancied and doing whatever she pleases.

It is no exaggeration to say that Julie has accepted every freebie she’s been offered for herself and her son. These free and gifted (🙄) items have received the absolute bare minimum of promotion from Julie and some have even been subjected to ridicule,
£1000 worth of Egg pram was “grand”, a Motorola baby monitor from Lidl only had one charger - imagine 🤷🏻‍♀️ A trike for her son was shared with little or no detail and a “ding” meal company who fed her for months only got a proper mention when they changed their packaging - and that’s what she talked about 🤦🏻‍♀️ Although the less said about the “ding” meal company the better 🤬

Julie has taken to asking her followers for “recommendations” for absolutely everything in the hope that she will be given the item for free. Anything Julie is forced to buy herself is often sourced from Amazon while she preaches to her followers to “shop local” 🙈

For weeks Julie was on the beg for a play pen for her child so she could continue to parent him from her spot on the sofa. When no offer of a free play pen was forthcoming, Julie had to dig deep into her own pocket and BUY a playpen for her own child. I believe the playpen was purchased from Lidl. Julie received some feedback from followers that the playpen could benefit from an extra mattress so without taking any measurements or details down, off Julie trotted to Argos to purchase a £30 mattress. Apparently Julie struck a deal with a Argos that she could return the mattress if it was the wrong size however when it turned out it was indeed the wrong size, through no fault of Julie’s, Argos refused to refund her £30. Cue an absolute RANT from Julie on stories, mouthing off, naming Argos staff and making a holy show of herself to 68,000 people - over a £30 mattress. Tattle sources suggest that the mattress was returned to Argos looking like it had been kicked from Limavady to Coleraine and repackaged by a child therefore not fit for resale. We never did get an update from Julie whether or not she received an apology from the CEO of Argos, but tattlers suspect that Julie’s rant and following directly led to the closure of several Argos branches. She’s THAT important.

Argosgate was swiftly followed by Stairgate - literally stair gate - where Julie asked her followers for recommendations for stair gates for her home. Stairgate was within a week of Julie releasing a “collaboration” (a box with expiring makeup, covered by a cardboard sleeve with her name on it) with the tit show that is B Perfect - a nice wee earner for Julburt if nothing else. At some stage over the course of that particular evening Julie (who seems to have an aversion to putting her hand in her pocket to pay for items for her own child) was informed of a service provided by the council to supply stair gates for free. Julie - the alleged full time employed civil servant - was enquiring about obtaining FREE stair gates from the COUNCIL. Yet again, Julie showed herself to be a greedy, shameless beg. To date, state gates have not been mentioned since.

To bring us up to date, Julie is still moaning about all the things Covid has deprived her and only her of, still accepting every freebie going without any decent promotion, still parenting from the sofa, still recording and documenting every move her son makes on stories, still wearing the referee nightie, still allegedly in full time employment despite not working a full week yet, still engaged 🧐 to “the boyo”, still building a house and moving to Trillick, still gurning, still guldering at her wein from the sofa, still doing her ridiculous powting lips thing, still an insufferable shameless beg.

Last but not least - big Julburt has taken to her bed sick - but it’s NOT COVID-19!!!!!! It’s definitely not COVID-19!!!! Despite the “wee scoots” here, there and everywhere 🤔

And breathe 🧘‍♀️

Don’t think there’s been a recap before so that should save time for future threads. Please feel free to correct any detail that’s wrong - that’s all I could remember off the top of my head 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I watched her stories yesterday and she hinted at something that had happened which she wasn't ready to talk about yet.

I know we chat on here but I wouldn't want to see harm on anyone. I hope she's ok and it's only a bad cold.

What age is her mother?

Reactions: 3
Omg dead! I'd forgotten all about 'crap chats' 🤣🤣🤣 at least back in the Snapchat days she was entertaining! Now it's just a poor me pity party!

You could still have a date night in the house. Get dressed up and make a nice dinner 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Fab recap @Et tu Brute? 🤣🤣🤣

Can't believe she going to call the EMERGENCY doctor today because she has a cold. Does she not realise how stretched the NHS is dealing with people who actually need it. 🙄🙄🙄
Take a couple of cold n flu and use it as another excuse to lie on your arse all day ffs.

Can't believe she going to call the EMERGENCY doctor today because she has a cold. Does she not realise how stretched the NHS is dealing with people who actually need it. 🙄🙄🙄
Take a couple of cold n flu and use it as another excuse to lie on your arse all day ffs.
Completely agree.Does she not know what it’s like to experience a cold 🥶.
Also see she might not go into work due to feeling sick tomorrow . Will she ever actually work ‘full time’!

Reactions: 5
I’d be the last person to defend her but I’m a civil servant and at least in my office we have been told if we are unwell at all we must stay at home. Not sure if her testing negative would matter or not.

I do not agree with her ringing out of hours. I’m wondering is she maybe exaggerating it slightly to make the boyo feel bad 😬 also why did she decide to take Danny out and about outside yesterday when she never does that? Would love to know what her neighbours think.

Reactions: 7
Hasn't had a date night in over a year?

Just wait til she has teenagers in the house 24/7 and a 'date night' will be the least of her worries!!

Reactions: 3
I’d be the last person to defend her but I’m a civil servant and at least in my office we have been told if we are unwell at all we must stay at home. Not sure if her testing negative would matter or not.

I do not agree with her ringing out of hours. I’m wondering is she maybe exaggerating it slightly to make the boyo feel bad 😬 also why did she decide to take Danny out and about outside yesterday when she never does that? Would love to know what her neighbours think.
Even though her test was negative at that time still doesn't mean it is now and totally irresponsible of her to get her elderly mum over to help her

Reactions: 9
duck it's well for her. Works full time sorry I mean doesn't work at all, always crying poverty and on the beg yet can order £200 of shite off ASOS. That's a-s-o-s now not ASOS. What's wrong did they not give u it all for free juls?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What does she think the out of hours will do for her? Probably tell her to take paracetamol and go to bed 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.