JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have put the cry on to the boyo. Hes home early. So she has a tit fit and everyone comes running. Woman needs a conversation with herself. And support small business from the dirty gulpin taking hand and arm off them for free. Slide on ya mess.... And take your own advice and pay for ur stuff because you quare hand it to tesco and new look. A photographer in there.... Sure she didn't pay that photographer done hers

Reactions: 5
Now the boyo is home to fob the poor wain off to somebody else when he’s too much work for her. duck sake. Kevin’s face he’s not impressed at all when you see him look over at her.

Must have put the cry on to the boyo. Hes home early. So she has a tit fit and everyone comes running. Woman needs a conversation with herself. And support small business from the dirty gulpin taking hand and arm off them for free. Slide on ya mess.... And take your own advice and pay for ur stuff because you quare hand it to tesco and new look. A photographer in there.... Sure she didn't pay that photographer done hers
Just seen that. And I just said the exact same about the photographer. She makes it difficult to like her. But funny I did think did she ring crying to get him home so somebody else can look after him

👀👀👀 Kevin's face! He had a wee smile on at Danny but when he saw her filming omg 👀👀👀 he was clearly furious!!!

The wain is just looking attention. Hes not screaming from the rafters or sick. Either she rang him or he or his family seen her story and went to shut her up

Reactions: 3
But like let him cry, do your hoovering let him cry, he will be fine for 10 mins. Check on him every few minutes, go get dressed and showered take him in to the bathroom in his chair and if he cries he cries. Jesus we all had to do it. He's a baby, sometimes they cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But like let him cry, do your hoovering let him cry, he will be fine for 10 mins. Check on him every few minutes, go get dressed and showered take him in to the bathroom in his chair and if he cries he cries. Jesus we all had to do it. He's a baby, sometimes they cry.

Many a time I showered with th shower door open and a wane in the bouncer on the floor!

Many a time I deliberately turned the hairdryer on because the sound soothed her to sleep.

I wrote my uni dissertation with a child breastfeeding and on the day I graduated I had to bring him with me! (Adult learner who didnt GAF at school!)

You know what annoyed me? The boyo was home so instead of spending time with him, she fucks off upstairs to talk into her phone!

Reactions: 6
Supports small local businesses my eye. She only supports ones that are beneficial to her!! How does she think other mums get the housework done? Not everyone can gurn and get relations to come round and look after the child while they clean!! God help her when she goes to work, has to run a house and look after a young child. Guaranteed she will get a cleaner in, or get her poor mother to do it whilst looking after Danny 😡

Reactions: 2
For the love of all things, could some kind company gift her a large gobstopper!!!!!

• Haha
Is it just me or does Kevin always look at her as much to say would you just duck off 🤔 I would put all my money on it that it will all end in tears... The farmer wants a wife not a total gobsite!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she looked at that poor child was a bloody disgrace, because he pulled her hair! That's what's kids do, I think Julie only wanted a child for the freebies and the cute baby photos, now that he's into things and not doing what she wants it's a big issue and she has to go crying to her mum and boyo.

I keep saying it but how on earth does she have so many followers and how is she getting more daily. My mind is baffled.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does Kevin always look at her as much to say would you just duck off 🤔 I would put all my money on it that it will all end in tears... The farmer wants a wife not a total gobsite!
She removed that from her Instagram page I noticed the quote the farmer wants a wife and the ring.

Reactions: 4
Does he live with her? She done a video lastnight chatting in the bed and showed Danny in the same bed at 6am, no sign of the boyo??

Does he live with her? She done a video lastnight chatting in the bed and showed Danny in the same bed at 6am, no sign of the boyo??
I was litteraly thinking the same. I think she may have done a story the other week too and same thing 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Christ of almighty, the baby is 8 months now, she should be in some kind of routine and having to get her mum in to look after him while she hoovers? It's called multitasking Julie and babies cry, so you just have to get on with it
Wonder if the boyo has had enough? And is only there for the baby? Seems strange he isn't there at night time and she has removed the bio

Reactions: 7
Christ of almighty, the baby is 8 months now, she should be in some kind of routine and having to get her mum in to look after him while she hoovers? It's called multitasking Julie and babies cry, so you just have to get on with it
Wonder if the boyo has had enough? And is only there for the baby? Seems strange he isn't there at night time and she has removed the bio
She wasn't wearing her ring recently and made a deal of saying she needed to put it on.... The fuss she made im surprised she ever took it off lol

Honest to God the way Kevin looked at her tonight would make you wonder has something happened? He doesn't seem to be there at night times... Very strange!! Maybe the poor man has seen the light!!

Think he be’s at the farm when he’s not there but tbh you’d like to think he lives with her at their age and having a wee one 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.