JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Julie might be realising she is never going to be a lifestyle/mummy influencer and thats maybe why shes suddenly comparing herself. I don’t see why she thinks she should change, she can still be all about make up.

Reactions: 5
Seems someone has been reading all the rats comments and trying to redeem herself a bit!!!!

Reactions: 2
Of course she is. She just called the indestructi’brow by the right name! Of course she’s reading. About. bleeping. Time. She got the name right 😹😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How lovely it all came together. Flashing the ring and indestructibrow after how long of getting it wrong. I'm glad she is reading, the rats aren't nasty, they're just saying what they see

Nope not rats and lovely make up yesterday Julie, actually loved the two different coloured eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today, we are asked to shop local, support small businesses and the next thing she things she shows are delivered from Amazon, plus the toy remote control is too old age wise for Danny, there are reasons that toys are age graded!
Then we were shown all the #prpackage gifts from Belle and Beau, how can Julie tell us to buy local when she just keeps on taking and taking, the shops aren't going to make profit from her, she spends nothing! I'm sure there are charities, shelters and struggling families who would appreciate a wee freebie so close to Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Julie is a gulpin! I cringe at her amazon purchases at times.

She has the begging hand out for freebies and buys nothing!!!!! I’ve lost any respect I ever had for her.

To be fair though, that jewellery brand she is promoting seems to be a relatively small Irish brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

What she should be doing though is promoting small businesses in her own small town. She loves her non essential journeys so she should get her arse down the town and do some shopping with small businesses who might struggle to open again after this lockdown - advertise them - but no, there would be nothing in that for her and she might have to spend her own money!

How about she did giveaways with all the stuff she is sent?

It would be even better promotion for the companies.

Reactions: 6
The organised motherhood did this today she was gifted a duvet and arranged with the brand that she would gift it to a collection for shelter. Scundered at the greed of these influencers, they put me off something not want to buy it!

Reactions: 10
Yet another gifted item and she says in her story support small businesses. Practice what you preach Julie!

Yet another gifted item and she says in her story support small businesses. Practice what you preach Julie!
Bet she didn't pay them for it. And if she likes it.... She should

The Danny spam is ridiculous. Gon keep it personal Julie. No one wants to see him. Its beyond boring

Reactions: 10
Julie's covid rant seems long forgotten, off getting her nails done while leaving Danny with her Mother, brother and sister in law. Sounds essential to me 🙄

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Julies Snapchat the other day with Danny and some young boy in somebody's house! Like someone said before more bubbles than an aero 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.