JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!! Like shes bound to know it would keep for another night, it doesn’t need to be drunk in one sitting. Lack of content for sure
Definitely. Its the relatable "im a mum and my child is so through going so stressful". No julie not relatable. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Thank God she saved the egg muffins to her highlights. Couldn't remember if she cooked the bacon first or not 🥓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A recipe?

I had to stop myself replying to her with laughing emojis..... Jesus H Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In that black and white night teeshirt thing- she reminds me of a darts player!!! Or like that Bully from Bullseye the programme in the 90’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does the microwave dinner gal seriously think people are taking cooking tips from her ?
omg. Danny slept in to like quarter to 8 and she had to waken him. OMG. That’s a full 15minutes from half 7 that she was so excited he slept too...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys help she didn't say if she cooked the turkey bacon or not. Hope she saves it to her highlighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she thick? Well aye. The phone will come with a usb charger lead. And any usb plug so work. Seriously her posting that message was pure cringe

Reactions: 8
All the freebies and gifts bestowed upon her and she's crying about a plug and earphones!!!! So embarrassing

Reactions: 12
I think she’s getting the iPhone 11/12 mixed up - the 11 does come with the accessories but I think the new 12 doesn’t .. maybe if she’s buying it preowned it won’t have them?

Reactions: 3
Crying for 2 days over an extra £30. Should have done your homework before you bought Ma Julie

Reactions: 3
If any mobile phone companies are reading this gone please gift Julie from Limavady a phone charger for she's doing my tits in gurning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.