JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im confused... What does she need a night off from?? She has her ma round at every opportunity to mind Danny, she has free meals gifted to her, Danny sleeps well (apart from the times she tells us about), shes got a lovely healthy boy, and shes off on maternity with no work to think about?

Just have your night Julie and enjoy it without having to document it and then explain yourself. No one cares and youre only bringing attention to yourself.

Just a thought, Maybe in your free time Julz rather than sit on your arse telling us about Dannys latest tit, think about doing a bit of fundraising or simply share awareness for those that actually are having a tit time and need a night off...front line workers, those who have lost their jobs, single parents, those who have lost people in this horrendous pandemic. We would have alot more respect for u then.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh here we go she's taking a break. Wonder how long it will last till she's on begging for some freebies.

Reactions: 3
"Don't judge me!" asks Julie..... what a crock of tit! Of course people are going to judge, you have constantly been on Insta crying about Covid, Lockdown restrictions, staying safe, and yet the first opportunity you get, you're on there flaunting that you aren't abiding by the rules. The pubs can't open and they have safety measures in place, yet idiots like you who insist on having private house parties will continue to spread this awful disease.
We ALL need to be doing our bit to keep safe, and we all have family and loved ones that we miss and would love to spend time with.
Lastly if you don't want judged, stop living your fekking life in front of the camera, stop being a selfish cow and grow up!

Reactions: 8
Jesus thats brutal...no need for that surely! Shes doin the right thing takin a break cos she needs to take a step back and think about what she wants to show on insta. When she looked like she had her sparkle back a while ago if was great to see! I think her make ups lovely, but she lost her way and become unbearable. i have dm’d her a few times with absolutely zero reply or acknowledgment and thats wanker behaviour-maybe she will give her head a wobble, realise she needs to buck up her ideas, grow up, stop bein so fuckin lazy and realise what she has. Make the odd dinner, put your fuckingggg hair up from hangin round ye all the time and let ur wee boy have his privacy. Work on what area you fit into on insta-and be good at it. Stop beggin and start bein civil to ur followers.

Reactions: 12
Wow.
Bit much, why hasnt she deleted these 😳

Also ive triple checked my profile isnt seen, please let me know tho 🤣🤣
And thats what gives us apparent "trolls" a bad name, whoever wrote that is going too far, no call for that at all, attacks on her looks and child is very wrong.
Its all very easy Julie, don't share what you don't want people to know, that way no one can get at you

Reactions: 5
The worst one is deleted now. Honestly too far. This site only talks about content she so openly shares! A break will be good for her!

Reactions: 4
Ah no need for those comments at all. I know we're not exactly her biggest fans but that was pure nasty.

Reactions: 1
holy duck that’s nasty! It sounds like it’s someone with a very deep personal grudge against Julie!

When were those comments put up about Julie? Was it last night?

And I notice that Debbie mullan counselling has to get her say in everywhere, is she even a counsellor? If she was then you would think she would tell them to only show what you want people to know

Oh dear Jesus those comments are beyond bad.

That longest one is just vile and no need for it.

And yes, Debbie Mullan is a proper qualified practicing counsellor.

But she won't be Julie's as it's against counselling ethics to befriend clients on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh dear Jesus those comments are beyond bad.

That longest one is just vile and no need for it.

And yes, Debbie Mullan is a proper qualified practicing counsellor.

But she won't be Julie's as it's against counselling ethics to befriend clients on social media.
Was she not in with CMB last year though?

Debbie Mullan is a practicing counseller. As someone who was in the field for 10 years as a psychologist and therapist I wouldn't recommend her. Every time she pops up I roll my eyes

Reactions: 9
Debbie Mullan is a practicing counseller. As someone who was in the field for 10 years as a psychologist and therapist I wouldn't recommend her. Every time she pops up I roll my eyes
She pops up all the bloody time, beginning to think she enjoys it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.