JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was, and so were the bridesmaids and the mother of th bride.

Credit where it's due!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, makeup was lovely. Reminded me on the looks of Julie of old!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, makeup was lovely. Reminded me on the looks of Julie of old!
I think she needs these jobs now-complete oversharing of the wee boy has turned her into a craic vacuum-no joy bar her sons shittin patterns ๐Ÿ‘€ delighted for her havin her baby but jesus give the child and us a break! Her make up for that weddin was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Thats why i followed her-lets see how many more she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Tattlers, hope you will all have sweet dreams tonight after hearing about Julie's oozy toe and Danny's explosive bowel movements ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
At least sheโ€™s washed her hair so itโ€™s one less eye sore ๐Ÿ˜‚ but why randomly bring him in for 2 seconds show him off and away he went. Again wtf ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
At least sheโ€™s washed her hair so itโ€™s one less eye sore ๐Ÿ˜‚ but why randomly bring him in for 2 seconds show him off and away he went. Again wtf ๐Ÿ™ˆ
It's so silly. No one wants to see him. Cute wain but sick seeing him. And it isn't his fault. Its her "ah look danny boy shat. Omg i can't believe it. Did u SAN. Awk u just did a big tit for mammy. I swear guys I know im overbearing but Im just so happy"

How come she's not away at the BPerfect shop opening in Belfast?

I see LMD etc there. Is Julie not an ambassador too? Or maybe now she's a mammy she can't go out in the evenings...๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4

I see LMD etc there. Is Julie not an ambassador too? Or maybe now she's a mammy she can't go out in the evenings...๐Ÿ™„
I don't blame her for not going. No social distancing on their big double decker. Live dj when the bars aren't allowed live entertainment and are facing closures ect roaring shouting and singing.... No thanks the more I see from bperfect the more I hate the brand! They'll have a big after party after no doubt

Reactions: 20

CMB there too.... I don't think Jules got an invite

• Haha
  • Wow
Hmm where did Honkytonk's comment go?

She made it right after I posted but it's not there now? Strange.

It said she reckoned Julie didn't go because she was tidying out her make up room and because of Danny.... Exactly what Julie said on her story shortly after that.

Naw I wouldn't like to be there either, from what I saw it looked mad busy.

Reactions: 2
Hmm where did Honkytonk's comment go?

She made it right after I posted but it's not there now? Strange.

It said she reckoned Julie didn't go because she was tidying out her make up room and because of Danny.... Exactly what Julie said on her story shortly after that.

Naw I wouldn't like to be there either, from what I saw it looked mad busy.
Nothing stops instahuns from them events. CmB is there and she acts like Ms Covid2020. And no harm shes had how long to do her makeup room. She hasn't even mentioned it in a year. I doubt if she was invited she'd say "naw thanks I have to sort out my makeup room and throw out alllllll the OMG stuff"

Also. She was saying she wasn't interested in makeup anymore....yet she's getting a professional kit and sorting her room. Wonder is she gonna try and make a living from it so she doesn't have to leave Danny for that cushy civil service job

Reactions: 5
She said she did get an invite and I'd say she did, she's a BA.

How come this was allowed to go ahead in the circumstances? The queue of people outside the shopping centre was crazy.

I don't know who CMB is, I don't follow anyone with those initials.

She said she did get an invite and I'd say she did, she's a BA.

How come this was allowed to go ahead in the circumstances? The queue of people outside the shopping centre was crazy.

I don't know who CMB is, I don't follow anyone with those initials.
Colour me bootiful

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.