JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the problem julz .. don’t you talk plenty about rats, so one appeared to say hi to a bigger rat!!
🐀 😂
Imagine her out talking crap into a phone in a field standing in cow “manure” & rats everywhere🤣
Julz wise up a bit like!!

Reactions: 3
B A for b perfect and bangs on about another cheaper eyebrow pencil?? Brendan would need to wake up!! She does nothing and is gifting all these products! Shameful.

Reactions: 9
I felt a bit sorry for her there this evening.

She looks stressed. And very shiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has bPerfect not corrected her on this???
Brendan is smarter than that. It speaks volumes that she is never promoted by them, no product collaboration ever happened & that she is never included in any events or giveaways. She’ll not be renewed once her contract is up.

Reactions: 2
Brendan is smarter than that. It speaks volumes that she is never promoted by them, no product collaboration ever happened & that she is never included in any events or giveaways. She’ll not be renewed once her contract is up.
Is he smart? You wouldn’t think it. He has every Tom, Dick and Harry car crash on insta promoting his products. Cheapens the brand. I wouldn’t even consider using the products

Reactions: 5
Of course we will know if a fake Julie dms!!! Sure she never replies to anyone she feels ain't important!! Gifted the most expensive Egg pram and Ulluv bags with no follow up but buys second hand of marketplace in this climate for a baby walker and jumparoo which aren't really expensive!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Least you washed your wig luv.
[/QUOTE]

and she dried it with the in-vented brush. another thing being called the wrong name! 🤯😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes did she not say he is a construction worker. I just assumed he helps on the family farm. He could hardly stay over with her if he had his own farm to run.
Yip very true. Just with the whole farmers wife thing i assumed he was farming []

Reactions: 1
Wasn't Brendan & Julie meant to bring out a product? There were loads of hints being dropped about a product but then she got pregnant and no mention of it since.

Reactions: 5
Wasn't Brendan & Julie meant to bring out a product? There were loads of hints being dropped about a product but then she got pregnant and no mention of it since.
I see LMD has something new coming out with BPerfect soon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.