JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she did get an invite and I'd say she did, she's a BA.

How come this was allowed to go ahead in the circumstances? The queue of people outside the shopping centre was crazy.

I don't know who CMB is, I don't follow anyone with those initials.
Really not right that he gets away with it. But he will and he'll do it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Searched insta for CMB, her account is private.

Is she a make up artist then?

I’d say she definitely got an invite but tidying the make up room is an awful excuse. She likely doesn’t have the confidence to go to those things! She only seems to do 1-1 events with Brendan and even those were a long time ago. He actually sickens me, don’t think I could ever buy bPerfect products no matter who he collabs with 😬

Reactions: 4
I’d say she definitely got an invite but tidying the make up room is an awful excuse. She likely doesn’t have the confidence to go to those things! She only seems to do 1-1 events with Brendan and even those were a long time ago. He actually sickens me, don’t think I could ever buy bPerfect products no matter who he collabs with 😬

You know you've probably hit the nail on the head. She wouldn't have much confidence, which is what I liked about her at the start, she wasn't in your face all the tim, but she has lost her way a bit.

Reactions: 3
I'd rather tidy my makeup room and change nappies than hang out with all the wanna be celebrities! I've said for months now that I won't support his brand! They've really annoyed me tonight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair I have respect for her for not going. She’s just had a baby during covid. I’ve family members who did to one was a first time mummy and the other a second and they’re both as equally overly anxious as the seen some horrific things in the hospitals. That opening is a tit show!! I work for the hse and we’re already on our knees and the same ones who are at that are the same ones who never followed guideline. Well apart from Denise Philips the hairdresser behind voduz

Reactions: 9
To be fair I have respect for her for not going. She’s just had a baby during covid. I’ve family members who did to one was a first time mummy and the other a second and they’re both as equally overly anxious as the seen some horrific things in the hospitals. That opening is a tit show!! I work for the hse and we’re already on our knees and the same ones who are at that are the same ones who never followed guideline. Well apart from Denise Philips the hairdresser behind voduz
It's an absolute disgrace!

Fair play to her not goin-maybe she will start seein the instahun world for what it is now....the whole things a disgrace too-durin these times!!

Reactions: 7
I respect her for not going, she has done the right thing and obviously wants to protect her family unlike the rest of them desperate wannabees.
How do they get away with behaving how they want?

Reactions: 6
I have looked at LMD instagram this morning, there was virtually no social distancing there at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Few people said on other threads lastnight they tweeted Stephen Nolan about it did anyone hear today did he pick up on it ? Whole lotta them need a smack in the face it’s ridiculous carry on .. big brands like Boots and Charlotte Tilbury doing online launches and yet spoofer Brendan can get this gang of rejects together and have a go at breaking all the covid rules at once

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Few people said on other threads lastnight they tweeted Stephen Nolan about it did anyone hear today did he pick up on it ? Whole lotta them need a smack in the face it’s ridiculous carry on .. big brands like Boots and Charlotte Tilbury doing online launches and yet spoofer Brendan can get this gang of rejects together and have a go at breaking all the covid rules at once
Emma kearney had stories of lots partying away in the hotel room last night but I think she's deleted them. I know she's young but she'll need to catch a grip or she will be a nobody as quick as she was a somebody

And I really hope nolan does pick up on this absolute disgrace

• Angry
Emma kearney had stories of lots partying away in the hotel room last night but I think she's deleted them. I know she's young but she'll need to catch a grip or she will be a nobody as quick as she was a somebody
Yes seen them, bloody disgrace the lot of them 🤬 🤬

I don't follow Emma Kearney, I went to school with one of her cousins and she was a dose.

It will be like everything else, they'll get away with whilst students get slapped with fines and their futures threatened.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow Emma Kearney, I went to school with one of her cousins and she was a dose.

It will be like everything else, they'll get away with whilst students get slapped with fines and their futures threatened.
I was indifferent towards her. Thought it was nice to see someone young and not from a privileged background do well for themselves but now ...no thanks! She's always flouted the rules anyway I suppose last night was no different

Reactions: 6
who was the older woman on Emma's story in the room singing happy birthday? Think she would have some wit she was in her 50s or so.

Reactions: 3
who was the older woman on Emma's story in the room singing happy birthday? Think she would have some wit she was in her 50s or so.
Was it the blonde one? I thought that was Brendan's mum but I could be wrong

I seen these in another thread but fair bloody play! Its great to see them being called out and the ones doing it deserve support 👏👏👏👏

Attachments

Last edited:

And I really hope nolan does pick up on this absolute disgrace
Saw on another thread that Emmas stories were sent to Nolan before she got a chance to delete them!

Shes another one never has a #gifted or #ba in sight! Its not rocket science 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.