JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the company wised up & finally caught on to her .. not before time🙄
Disgrace giving her free meals when there are shelters & real ppl in need.
I completely agree. And she wasn't promoting them.... Didn't talk about them or show "progress". Just on begging for the next freebie (more lip fillers)

Reactions: 5
I really don't understand why she sits holding him when he's sleeping
So she can eat sweets and watch Netflix??

I suppose, if I'm being charitable, she has waited a long time for this wee boy and she just wants to spoil him? Those months go fast.

I didn't hold mine when they slept, but that's because I'd a house to clean and things to do, but when I went back to work off maternity leave I remember overhearing my sister in law ask my mother in law why I "bothered to have a child" if I was only going to go to work and let someone else rear it....

So there's no winning, is there?

But Jesus sitting on her hole eating sweets all day won't help her when she's looking for a wedding frock!

And I am quite rotund myself so I'm not weight bashing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she can eat sweets and watch Netflix??

I suppose, if I'm being charitable, she has waited a long time for this wee boy and she just wants to spoil him? Those months go fast.

I didn't hold mine when they slept, but that's because I'd a house to clean and things to do, but when I went back to work off maternity leave I remember overhearing my sister in law ask my mother in law why I "bothered to have a child" if I was only going to go to work and let someone else rear it....

So there's no winning, is there?

But Jesus sitting on her hole eating sweets all day won't help her when she's looking for a wedding frock!

And I am quite rotund myself so I'm not weight bashing!!
Im all for sitting and nursing them. Of course. But when hes asleep... Jesus leave him down in comfort and chill or clean.... She has given up the ghost of a wedding dress. That doll has done nothing but fill her face with crap.

Reactions: 4
I found it strange that it's a colab competition with oh my glam and yet there's no omg products included. Maybe it's just me that found that strange 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Laura b done one with the it’s was for a Louis Vuitton speedy. Some difference in a speedy and a purse. I’ll not be entering anyways. I’ve one of the purses already and I worked hard for it.

• Heart
Unfollowed a long time ago. I honestly liked her back in the day but she’s just not interesting anymore.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed a long time ago. I honestly liked her back in the day but she’s just not interesting anymore.
It’s the constant need for greed & take take all the time.. She is always on the beg for something or another, not one bit embarrassed either may I add.
When I first watched her I thought ok she’s funny, makeup was ok but since meeting Kevin she’s a dose.
Simple as ..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s the constant need for greed & take take all the time.. She is always on the beg for something or another, not one bit embarrassed either may I add.
When I first watched her I thought ok she’s funny, makeup was ok but since meeting Kevin she’s a dose.
Simple as ..
I completely agree. She has turned into a big frumpy gurn... Between the forehead, slapped arse face and gurny mouth im surprised anyone works with her

Why has bPerfect not corrected her on this???
They should. It really is shocking

Shel do well on a farm
Shitting herself at seeing a rat
Maybe she shouldn’t of been slagging about rats soo much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.