JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not when her foreheads that size holy lord. Wear your hair down doll and then wear it. She has it pulled that tight it’s bound to give her a sore head when she wears that dirty bun. Jesus save us.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus. She's considering lip filler?

I genuinely think her lips are lovely!

My top lip is non existent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes on the beg again.... Lip filler opinions. Dead on julie u are looking a wee free mil 🙄🙄 see through her a mile off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She knows we all know she's had them despite her denial, now she's needing a top up and going down the "oh I'm considering" route. That way she can't be called out as she'll have been 'open and honest' 🙄🙄🙄

Shes on the beg again.... Lip filler opinions. Dead on julie u are looking a wee free mil 🙄🙄 see through her a mile off
Aye ur spot on... Wanting a freebie. Gets everything else free

Is there a thread on Aine Knocker. Christ she is annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Exactly this she wants a company to reach out and gift her it.

She is an actual joke at this stage also didn't #ba for alot of the BPerfect stuff, she really does play a good poor me I'm innocent game!!

She had commented under filtered aesthetics photosnabout a week ago so I'm thinking that's who she is hinting at.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is there a thread on Aine Knocker. Christ she is annoying
Don’t know who she is, or if that’s her exact Instagram handle - but if you want to search for anyone you can use the spy glass in the top right hand corner. If you tick thread names only it’ll tell you if there insta handle has its own thread. Don’t tick it and it’ll show you if they are mentioned anywhere

Reactions: 2
Don’t know who she is, or if that’s her exact Instagram handle - but if you want to search for anyone you can use the spy glass in the top right hand corner. If you tick thread names only it’ll tell you if there insta handle has its own thread. Don’t tick it and it’ll show you if they are mentioned anywhere
Thank you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.