JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should of already declared to her employer that she was earning an income from doing makeup and a clean fortune flogging the BPerfect crap from China.
When her and Lee split up she made sure she didn't put anything up on FB as she knew that if he saw the money she was making he would either report her to the tax man or tell his solicitor. I would say Big Julz is already claiming she is sick in work so she can get full pay.

I was actually wondering if she was declaring the makeup myself but I remember when she was doin makeup her saying she was doin her taxes! I really don't think she would be skimming the books with her working in the dole!

Reactions: 1
I have a friend this happened to also and it was for her wedding:cautious: not a good way to run a 'business' 🤷‍♀️
Few times my friend messaged her. Height of ignorance to just ignore her messages instead of a quick reply sorry fully booked or sorry I’m not available. She picks from your photos if you have Good easy features to make her work flawless.

Reactions: 3
Few times my friend messaged her. Height of ignorance to just ignore her messages instead of a quick reply sorry fully booked or sorry I’m not available. She picks from your photos if you have Good easy features to make her work flawless.

Saying that though, I mind seeing some photos she had to and thinking she must've had a magic wand rather than a make up brush!

She did wedding make up for a friend of a friend. She used to post all the wedding photos but this girl's never appeared on her Snapchat/insta at all. We wondered why. Layer found out it was because she was off work sick at the time and didn't want them to know she was still working.

I suppose any normal person would be the same.

That wee man is very cute, but her big pale moon face in the camera first thing in the morning is awful. I mean, I'm all for body positivity but when she likely hasn't even cleaned her teeth she'd be as well staying off the camera!

"I'd need to wash this hair" aye Julie, you would! And the rest of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i can't believe how little she washes her hair. It takes no time to to dry it... i do mine every day in the shower and it takes about 7-10 mins with a hair dryer... mine's is as long as hers is. There's no excuses.....! she's just lazy as sin.

Reactions: 6
i can't believe how little she washes her hair. It takes no time to to dry it... i do mine every day in the shower and it takes about 7-10 mins with a hair dryer... mine's is as long as hers is. There's no excuses.....! she's just lazy as sin.
To be truly honest washing your hair everyday is so so bad for it, every other day or 3rd day is much better to let the natural oils down. I don’t think she leaves that long between washes it’s not like it’s once a week

She still hasn't washed her hair...... Her mother was there with the wean and instead she sat on ber hole gurning about moving

• Sick
Her wee mum looks wonderful, she’s always so well presented..
Julz has it all planned wee G is for her new house half the time ...🙄

• Heart
I looked back at her make up from 2016/17 and it was unreal! Dunno what happened her cause it's awful now

Her wee mum looks wonderful, she’s always so well presented..
Julz has it all planned wee G is for her new house half the time ...🙄
Her mum is such a good looking lady for her age, she looks amazing

Not a hope would I wash my hair every day, its not good for your hair and it fades the colour so quickly, I wash mine about every 5 days

Not a hope would I wash my hair every day, its not good for your hair and it fades the colour so quickly, I wash mine about every 5 days
[/QUOTE]
I agree, once or twice a week is best, keeps the colour and it doesn’t go as dry .. any hair dresser will tell you the same

Reactions: 2
It really depends on your hair type if you have fine hair and need to wash it daily for it to look half decent. When you have fine hair it takes less than 5 mins to blast with hairdryer to dry and little to no use of hair straightners daily. I have washed my daily for 35 years and im always been complimented on how glossy and shiny my hair looks. So theres no excuse if you have same hair type why you couldnt wash daily or every other day at least rather than have it greasy and unsightly. Clean hair makes you feel clean and fresher.

I don’t think we need to argue about how often we all wash our hair as lots of different hair types etc - the point is Julie is happy to go on Instagram with loads of viewers with her hair looking greasy when many of us really wouldn’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think we need to argue about how often we all wash our hair as lots of different hair types etc - the point is Julie is happy to go on Instagram with loads of viewers with her hair looking greasy when many of us really wouldn’t
Exactly this. She lets her get to a point where I am glad there's no smell o vision cos she must be hoaching. And it's sheer laziness because she has ample time to run her head under the shower

• Heart
Her mum is such a good looking lady for her age, she looks amazing

I really wish she would do lighter eyebrows- and a different shape. I don't think they look nice- too drawn on. Should be softer INHO.

Each to their own of course, mine's is thankfully in good condition- but I bet you'd at least use dry shampoo than walk about with the grease sliding off it like our Julz :) LOL

Reactions: 2
Cringing at that product launch!!!
Same. Its so forced. And shes only doing it for the dollars. If they weren't paying her AND sending their products for free she wouldn't know them or buy them. She's just ratched and in it for what she can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.