Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it a sleeve she got? If so shouldn't she have lost most of the weight she will lose by now?

Reactions: 1
Right!! what is that fake voice in the try on videos the first dress was hideous on bin it! The green sandles are back ugly as ever close up bin them too. The rest was nice. But the voice killed me.

Reactions: 2
Green outfits haul ideal for Paddys day that you can order online to receive next week way after Paddys Day That blazer is screaming for help, for the love of God size up love

Reactions: 3
POP goes the weasel. And by weasel, I mean the blazer button. I find it utterly gas she is doing all these food promos, like whatever food she’s eating, i don’t want it. Her food is defeating a medical surgery. She reminds me of Amy in 1000Lbs sisters. Except Amy is likable and self aware.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I really like Amy there's something very endearing about her ! Joanne however ......

What is with the modeling in the manky looking carparks is disgusting looking. It screams dirty cheap and desperate

Reactions: 1
Seen her before in whitewater tucking into a big meal bun and all shocked thought she wouldn't be able to eat anything like that

How can she eat a full Dublin meat company meal I don't get how she could eat the whole thing rice and all I'm baffled

How can she eat a full Dublin meat company meal I don't get how she could eat the whole thing rice and all I'm baffled
She’s over a year post-op. A ~500 calorie meal at that stage is normal for many people. Some can’t handle carbs as well as others. I’m a few months more than her out of surgery and I can eat one of those meals no problem. It takes me longer than it would have before surgery obviously and sometimes I don’t finish the rice but a lot of the time I do, especially on days where I’ve done a lot of exercise.

She’s eating a lot more than a Dublin meat company meal if the size of her is anything to go by. What’s with her facial expression’s in the green blazer posts? She looks like a stroke victim.

She’s eating a lot more than a Dublin meat company meal if the size of her is anything to go by. What’s with her facial expression’s in the green blazer posts? She looks like a stroke victim.
Yeah i agree, she definitely should have lost a lot more weight at this stage, especially considering how much she had to lose.

Filled in a form online today for her and Julie twins and me, working whilst claiming social welfare and not registered/paying tax on self employed work. Very quick and easy.

Reactions: 4