JustCherBear3.0

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about to slide into wades DMs 💰 or wait to he is live n turn on the auld charm 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just about to slide into wades DMs 💰 or wait to he is live n turn on the auld charm 🥰🤣
You need to make yourself look like a compete jaikey if you want money from WadeyBoy, the more scheme maw vibes you give off the better.

• Haha
I quite like cher too and she is funny, but I'd hate for her to change to be like the idiots she gets in her box.. but I'm never having a tea drinking competition with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aye I like Chers lives & the drama comes along with her. Her lives are constantly ruined by Scotty & the neds crew who as usual try to take over, folk pointed it out to her today & she said she wasn’t part of that lot. She seems to be fond of us lot

Reactions: 8
Aye I like Chers lives & the drama comes along with her. Her lives are constantly ruined by Scotty & the neds crew who as usual try to take over, folk pointed it out to her today & she said she wasn’t part of that lot. She seems to be fond of us lot
She said she loves me 🥰🥰. Cher & Me might get married. Louise hen... Jog on ! you've missed yer chance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must be in the minority here but see once ye admit to selling street vallies that are lethal but claim it was awrite coz nae body died fae hers? How does she know where they went after they were sold? She has zero redeeming qualities, evidenced by the fact her daughters want nothing to do with her and no amount of bush battering can make me change my mind. She is pond life.

Reactions: 10
Junkie bun n hoe hoops ✅
Sorted 😍
I’ve offered ordered the Rosie Nike top in 2 sizes too wee & have stopped washing in preparation for catching Wades eye, Am currently scouring gumtree for a Staffy a mad mental bastard that scares weans . Asking Danny to show me how to prepare a pipe.
Throw yer money at me Wadey baby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well hello there tattlers 🙋🏽‍♀️ glad to see a new thread 😁 I kinda dont mind Cher but id rather see her get a thread than Scotty lol

Reactions: 5
Her voice goes right through me man. And see that warty nose 🤢.
She loves the drama doesn’t she.

Reactions: 4
Cher saying lez n gaz are on the street vallies. She raging they urmy buying aff her?

She qlso needs they dentures refitted, her lips aw collapse in around her mouth like a granny who has took her teeth oot.

It's the people in her live like "QUEEN OF TIKTOK" Naw.

Please don't bleeping let all the gifts and that shite get to your head.

I still don't feel physically repulsed by Cher like I do with Frati and people like Amy, dunno why I still tolerate her the most out of anyone else I've come across from scheme scottish tiktok.. 😂

I hate the bleeping weird clinger on cunts she gets in her box tho..
That jodie rocket, she's fucked off? Where has she gone? (someone here wrote a big paragraph about her and ive not seen her since)
The new one that's gave Karin £40 and will not shut the duck up about it.
That rocket that gave the £40 does my head in. It’s all she talks about. I said she was a mug for giving a stranger cash and she said “ I’m just a nice person” naw you’re a bleeping clown noo rap it! Even cher called her a mug 😂

one day I hate cher then others a get a tiny glimpse of a nice person and think she’s ok. Then I see her wee Buddha man and I just feel sick looking at the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
Gaz says Les is in the hosp and got her stomach pumped coz she’s OD’d and the hospital gave him a Valium to calm him down. Pure lies.
Aye someone saying it’s les breathing behind the camera and they were seen in the 101 earlier!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel so dirty being here 😭 I really like Cheryl. Lassie keeps me going through the day while im working well until she lets a banger in the box anyway. Love the wee cat & dug fighting 😂😂
Me too, Cher is my distraction every day. She doesn't come across as nasty to me and will play devils advocate with people. Also think she's trusted some on TikTok that have let her down. My life isn't perfect so not judging her lifestyle.

Me too, Cher is my distraction every day. She doesn't come across as nasty to me and will play devils advocate with people. Also think she's trusted some on TikTok that have let her down. My life isn't perfect so not judging her lifestyle.
💯 this. I really like her too says it how it is and to their face too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.