JustCherBear3.0

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if im completely skint i struggle to even ask my maw for money even tho she would give me her last I just hate asking anyone for anything

Apparently me and slow poker are married to each other i couldn't screen shot the comment cause the live ended 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Polo really can't be wrapping all those words and no censoring himself. Shouting the N word with a hard R

Reactions: 6
I feel so dirty being here 😭 I really like Cheryl. Lassie keeps me going through the day while im working well until she lets a banger in the box anyway. Love the wee cat & dug fighting 😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s came off live , bet she’s away to cash they gifts in 🤣 she’s no better than les , gaz and bush! I hope tiktok bans the gifts thing too many people are taking the bleep
Aye that evil queen made 30k a few week ago now she's away sunning herself but she went to benidorm I would've rathered Dubai with that money

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf I like polos taste in music I love Tupac, biggie, eminem etc but cant really be singing those words

Reactions: 3
It's the people in her live like "QUEEN OF TIKTOK" Naw.

Please don't bleeping let all the gifts and that shite get to your head.

I still don't feel physically repulsed by Cher like I do with Frati and people like Amy, dunno why I still tolerate her the most out of anyone else I've come across from scheme scottish tiktok.. 😂

I hate the bleeping weird clinger on cunts she gets in her box tho..
That jodie rocket, she's fucked off? Where has she gone? (someone here wrote a big paragraph about her and ive not seen her since)
The new one that's gave Karin £40 and will not shut the duck up about it.

Reactions: 9
Lez & Gaz will be bealing their live is banned and Wade is away gifting Cher 😂 no soops for they 2 cabbages now 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.