JustCherBear3.0

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dee we all know you've got bleeping trauma this isn't about you for duck sake, stop screaming.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck is Dee in there shouting at that woman. Her whole world has come crashing down and of course she still loves the guy and wants to believe the best but ffs duck off Dee. Every bleeping live it turns to her abuse

Reactions: 8
Cher was calling out sts n was being reasonable….magz came in n decided to give certain facts like Heather said she was feert he had flung the Wayne in anger etc…..she is speculating cause she doesn’t know and he is denying it…so she’s no blindly believing it? N magz still dodged every question put to her while cher literally switched it n shamed the lassie for standing by him and lettin him round her wains… but racist comments words n attitudes obv wouldn’t be damaging to a wain would they? magz let speculation run wild yesterday n massively implied there was a sexual element she said he was “a high risk to children” if that was the case public protection police officers would have visited his mrs a long time ago to make sure she was aware. They would then refer to social work etc and they would have a multi agency meeeting to decide if a disclosure was warranted/required. If he was deemed high risk there would b conditions n regular risk assessments. After 23 years of no further offences, regular unsupervised access to his kids etc he would not be classed as high risk.
i think it’s absolute madness how magz literally just deflects on to someone who is clearly in a state before making a quick exit having proven or answered nothin,

she’s hypnotised cher n co wae her she poor old woman voice. Imagine ur granny being in about aw Scottish tik toks drama man just get to the bingo
Exactly this!

Dee should just stick to faking relationships with thrush tongue canzo 🤮

Dee should just stick to faking relationships with thrush tongue canzo
Why the hell am I agreeing with James mac 🙈 i don't watch him much but has he calmed down any since being way that lassie?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saint Mac in the box talking about people taking their own life because folk are going for them….eh hello alien features, you have done the same & worse to people 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i am bleeping sickened at that bullying big bastard. N I’m disgusted at cher for no kicking her out. Dee wasn’t long on shutting up when others came in shouting louder before proceeding to back track. She’s no right in the heed, pure fantasist “I didn’t go in on her” she’s a middle aged desperate lying nobody who obv has body dysmorphia but the wrong way round. Inside oot back to front body dismorphia making munters into milfs.
i had to stop watching they r all fine ones to judge anyone sts caused all of tht wae absolutely no proof n then let the pack mentality work it’s magic. Bad days when James Mac is the one speaking sense

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"How was your summer holidays?"
"Bit quiet, my maw spent most of it shouting at folk on Tik Tok and making rolls"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dee has to turn everything around to her as she’s so irrelevant nobody cares about her. She’s a big fat munter of a laughing stock. They need to be careful what they’re doing with this fife lassie. This is real life!!!

Reactions: 2
That Martin has 48k follows, he can get his own thread for thisb

Reactions: 2
🚨 NEW THREAD 🚨

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.