Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
A Scottish tiktok side character. Frequently mentioned on the Rosie Bush threads & Jade Frati. Flips burgers for a couple of hours a day, sits on live drinking tea the rest. Often organises fights that don't happen. Constantly full of cocaine with her small boyfriend. She's finally got 10K so we can talk about her here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

9fingered

How does Cher the deadly street Valium dealer, mother of 3 who only has 1 child In her care and has a bigot of a man get to play judge, jury and executer. The mind boggles😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Cher doesn’t really bother me too much, i am grateful to her and her lives for all the drama that she attracts 🥳

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Lala wont be crying when she cashes her tiktok begging earnings. She'll have plenty of money when she goes back under the sea to steal Ariel's voice the morro.

• Haha
  • Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
KDawg is giving everyone here a roasting as per.

They're also talking about their cost of living payment and I'm well jealous. About to take kdawgs advice and fill out an absolutely unhinged PIP form.

I just mean in general, over the last few days. I just don't understand why you'd slag them off here for months then go and talk to them and DM them. It doesn't make sense.

This is the bit I canny get my head around tbh. As someone said we don't know each other in real life and we don't owe each other anything, but I don't get how you can sit and slag people for months then go and suck up their arse.

Also where is the line cuz as it was mentioned no one was reaching out to Rosie to offer help when she was clearly struggling with her MH, but helping racists and wee guys is cool? I think it should just stay on tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
I just watch from the outside. No followers or content so I just get banned when entering lives, listened to her for nearly 2 hours there and belly laughed so much. She's a genius!! Someone said it was their birthday and she says "well I'm no wishing ye a happy birthday cause I'm no the fucking property boss! ' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cass_25

VIP Member
Did I tell you all I was blocked during that Live the other night? 😂 I’m fuming btw.
What did you get blocked for I’m devastated all I did was ask her if she would ever go back to the skiing or the running n she goes nawwww I was in an accident I’m no able, I goes there’s skiiing in the paraOlympics. Blocked 😭

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
I wish I was irrelevant to KDawg 😭😂. I’m taking anything she says on the chin cos I find it hilarious and I’ve been ripping people on here long enough so about time I took it back. I’m just concerned Slowpoker was genuinely hurt because she was personally targeted about her race and her dead dog though, and now ridiculed over a photo. That’s why I don’t like to see it constantly being dragged out. I felt bad for Dourface too, in a different way, but not if she’s reporting us 😂

Only for good people (not me)
Yeah that’s my concern with slowpoker too, I don’t think anyone said they could understand what she was doing with Scotty or that but she’d had a rough couple of weeks from everyone on tiktok people have to do what they feel is right. It just seems like it hasn’t got any better now with the picture shite and that. Same with Dourface as well, don’t agree with what she done but don’t think she needed to leave and didn’t want to give her it stinkin cause she’d just been saying about her anxiety. Genuinely hope they are both okay and that Slowpoker is just being her usual dramatic self and taking a wee day off ☺
the last thing I’ll be saying on it is if anyone else has the urge to gift anyone then get the money sent to @Cass_25’s PayPal so we can buy Bush a scoop and have a wee trip back to the good old days 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I'm just going to be honest since we are talking about it.

The stuff came out about Dour trying to help a racist and Slowpoker was openly calling her out for it which is her right to do.
IMO - It was hypocritical because just the day before she was saying she was in Scottys DMs, then on here apologising for past comments and saying she was going to try and be nicer as a result of that conversation .....?
So there was some conversation about change, maybe on both ends. Exactly what Dour said she was doing.
Scotty is far from squeeky clean. The guy was friends on tiktok with "slowpokersdeaddog" for fuck sake.

Anyway, she religiously said she wanted to stop things being made about her so she went about that by going onto tiktok DMing Scotty & putting a picture up of herself, and gifting him???? It seems totally opposite to me.
How can that not look like she was wanting his attention from outside perspective and that's why she got roasted from KDawg.. Like we all do.
It is a shame because if it is her in the new photo (because it's been changed) she is absolutely beautiful and doesn't need valided by Scotty of all people or change how she acted on here either because it's the reason people loved her 😂 and hated her on tiktok.

I'm genuinely fucking bored of reading about it.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
I'm disappointed in Cher.

She is right when she says she's not John's Mother. But the bit she said about can't change his opinion and he's entitled to it. No Cher it's wrong. It's derogatory and John should not be saying that word. It's disgusting. It's not an opinion at all. An opinion is whether a film is good or shite. I'd be calling out anyone I heard saying that word.
Exactly there’s a difference between having an option & being a dirty racist bastard.
Cher’s made an arse of herself

i am still baffled at anyone going in they cretins dms 😂 how can you rip into them on here then end up in their dms 🤷🏻‍♀️
🎶
Cos bad habits lead to late nights endin' alone
Conversations with a stranger I barely know
Swearin' this will be the last, but it probably won't 🎶

Now remember what we said

FBF709FD-07B8-4FE2-8397-5D579E432451.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cass_25

VIP Member
So everyone’s saying slowpoker is catfishing Kim K to lure Scotty into bed, could actually be Kim K catfishing as slowpoker to lure as all into bed 👀
For the avoidance of doubt and cause the people who come over from TT and read here can’t pick up on it, I am being sarcastic. I don’t know or care about the whole catfishing situation I just want to go back to the days when the biggest concern is bush would have her thrice weekly meltdown when we were working 😭
Feel bad for laughing ano n I’m no a completely heartless cow but I canny stop laughing at the thought of Kim K getting pure invested in Scottish Tiktok , sat in her big mansion choking for Rosie Bush to get back on the bevy n start making an arse of herself again 🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

dxlly_d

Everytime I’m nightshift I come back to pages to catch up on n lately the tattlers have more drama than the tik tokers it’s embarrassing now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 I’m deffo not speaking on it again after this because the more I read/talk about it the more confused I’m getting. One of the things I liked about slow and sour was the brutal (but hilarious) straight shooting, but I can’t get over the hypocrisy. Let’s not forget how supportive everyone was to slow when she lost her dog, and when the troll account was made. Scotty encouraged that and sat in a live laughing about it. Bare in mind we all sat and passed remark on Rosie acting like a tube kiddin on she was trying to kill herself in a puddle….some more than others….but somehow miss jj scotty and Lewis’s mental health n feelings are off limits. Naw.
n the fact tht @Dourface is making comments such as enjoy what’s left just demonstrates the level of self importance people seem to have developed from being tattle famous n that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s too much now n it’s giving the rest of us a bad name. It’s a brass neck. The show goes on n I hink most People on this thread have thick skins n a good sense of humour.
whatever happens it’s no worth anymore drama if tik tok goes on without Rosie, then Scottish tik tok threads on tattle will survive just I’m sure. Especially wae k-dawg keeping us all humble n tellin it straight 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha