JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for KDawg

We did it at the same time Chebs 😭 😭 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread for KDawg

Aw pants I've just done one too 😂 ill report mines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She said she went on Eggys live and told everyone to bombard the comments saying Justice for Steph she found it hilarious, she found buying the trainers hilarious aswell . She’s sat laughing away at herself like she’s funny as duck . There were people in the comments saying they were saying justice for Steph & getting blocked by KD. Why the duck is Steph sending people in to disrupt that lassies lives 🤯 I didn’t catch a screen recording of it but got the tail end when she was laughing at people getting blocked
Pathetic wee cow, lookin at that photo above of her she’s not got a lot goin for her

Reactions: 4
Pathetic wee cow, lookin at that photo above of her she’s not got a lot goin for her
I'm a witch sometimes but I do consciously try not to slag people for their looks or weight, I'm not always successful mind you, especially when someone is horrible inside out and Steph was ugly as duck in that screen recording, sat stuffing her baw face, her snide wee laugh thinking she's funny having a couple of digs because she's got a few new fake pals this week! Gtf ya desperate wee midden and grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love Sue Katona, she is bleeping mental & I love it . Her & Kdawgs new friendship is amazing . Mother Glasgow must be bealing 😂
I just caught sue live with Kerry katona before went in for couple of seconds and Sue’s showing off how many followers she’s got 😭😭😭 Kdawg bought them for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since it’s quiet, I’m gonna ask…. What’s the script with dourface and where can I find it? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since it’s quiet, I’m gonna ask…. What’s the script with dourface and where can I find it? 🫣
She went on a rescue mission to save a racist abusive nazi cokeheed with the biggest nose since Pinocchio and hasn’t been seen since

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She went on a rescue mission to save a racist abusive nazi cokeheed with the biggest nose since Pinocchio and hasn’t been seen since
Heard him say yesterday or the day before he still talks to her every day 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was about when she’d started saying she was talking to him, what one is he? but I went awol before the fireworks. Thanks CJs bestie🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was about when she’d started saying she was talking to him, what one is he? but I went awol before the fireworks. Thanks CJs bestie🥰
Lewis hulkfaethemulk. I’m sure it was on the cursed Jade Frati 5 thread.
whats Cjs 👀😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lewis hulkfaethemulk. I’m sure it was on the cursed Jade Frati 5 thread.
whats Cjs 👀😂😂😂😂
just a wee party pad where ye can share a sausage…..roll...
if you quote “fabswing” youll get an extra salmon sandwich.

strict dress code tho, nae regatta.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I see cher taking medicine out those child tube dispenser things this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.