JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are hilarious 😂 They just realised Kerry Katona’s put pandemonium’s videos on her Instagram…which is nice of her but the posters in the background of it are outing cliff Richard as being a beast so it looks like Kerry is randomly outing Cliff Richard on Instagram 😂😂😂
Aye seen that 🙈..loving wee KDawg making pals with Kerry n Sue 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aye seen that 🙈..loving wee KDawg making pals with Kerry n Sue 😍
I love Sue Katona, she is bleeping mental & I love it . Her & Kdawgs new friendship is amazing . Mother Glasgow must be bealing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching Cher - do you not think shes got loads to say about the situation with her x partner... But absolutely no actions, or doing anything about it?

I usually try and stay away from this topic (because it involves children) but she has an excuse for every single option people say to try and sort it out.
But sorting it out like a normal grown ass wummin would mean less box drama, aimed posts and dont forget potential sympathy gifts 😆.
Anyone know how the wedding begathon...oops a mean fund is going? Parthibans cats n dugs still gubbing it i hope 😆🤭🤭🤗

I love Sue Katona, she is bleeping mental & I love it . Her & Kdawgs new friendship is amazing . Mother Glasgow must be bealing 😂
Jealousy will be ripping right out her 🤣🤣🤣.
Kerry's maw is bonkers and im absolutely loving it 😍

Some cunts mug I meant not sore bleep😂 typing in the sunshine can hardly see my phone , but she will end up with a sore bleep if she doesn’t cut the crap😂😂😂
KD is well rid of her she’s a complete bunny boiler
🤣🤣🤣🤣 im like " whit the fk is a sore bleep mug?" ...where would you buy such a thing? Is it a mug about Carol Baskin having a sore bleep ? 🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think Tracy will do it if we donate some smart price beans to the foodbank in Katie’s memory . Do it for Katie Tracey it’s what she would have wanted 😂
she prefers the more mature man like Gordon next door 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stephs just confirmed she’s been in Eggys live sending people into KD’s lives to bombard the comments 🤯
Stephs thinking this is all a joke, it’s no a joke KD sounded absolutely broken the other night.
She really is a horrible wee shite. No wonder she cant sustain any proper friendships

i am howling at Mother Glasgow thinking cos she once had a facebook conversation with Sue Katona that they were besties 😂 what a cabbage😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where's the girl with the toddler that was good at cooking and Bush visited her house and she got a welfare check. Was it Andrea? she's vanished from my FYP
Yeah Andrea. I havent seen her pop up on the fyp either for ages. Maybe she has got herself a wee job etc and realised hanging about with Smelly Bush isnt a good look 🤔🙄

I hope she runs to catch the ice cream van for 2 double nougats cause ones no enough & trips on the laces splits open her herpes sore & misses the van.
Spat my tea out laughing there 🤣🤣🤣🤣...oooft harsh but love it and also wish the same on her 🤣

usually i would be up for taking one for the team but thats just a step too far 🥴😂
Same. Couldnae even do that under anaesthetic 😆.plus im old enough to be his maw so Cheeseburger Mags would be ootside ma gaff hounding me n throwing cheeseburgers at ma windaes 🙄😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Swear to fk if lez n gaz really have an OF I'm no just leaving tayto I'm leaving the fkn planet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.