JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I was tripping there mad Kerry getting the low down on tik tok πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw how amazing was that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Got a SR but think it will be too long to upload πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This bloody lassie you never know what you’re gonna find when you go in one of her lives what a buzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Aw I’m absolutely buzzing for our wee kdawg I feel like a proud mammy ❀❀

haha get it up ye motherglasow71 Kerry katonas ma doesn’t know ye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is going to be one of those β€œDo you remember what you were doing β€œ moments
Kdawg has a place in history now 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I canny get over that I am buzzing for her. That girl deserves it all πŸ₯°

canny get over big irrelevant bush in the comments begging to be let in the box 🀣 how embarazzing are you not embaraazzed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.