JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all kicking off in kingscottish1 live. Alex is slagging mama jaq and saying he doesn't give a tit that she's had a stroke

I'm sure she alluded to him raping her.
Yeah he tried to unalive himself and everything due to her. I can't believe they are back together considering how toxic the breakup was 😭 can see it ending badly again

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry, this is totally off topic but does anyone know if there is a Gabbie Hannah Thread on here?
(I've looked and can't see anything only her name being mentioned on other threads) What in the duck is going on with her just now on tiktok???
Thats the mentally unwell girl that some random guy managed to get inside her house and was posting videos of her meds etc isnt it ?

It's all kicking off in kingscottish1 live. Alex is slagging mama jaq and saying he doesn't give a tit that she's had a stroke

Yeah he tried to unalive himself and everything due to her. I can't believe they are back together considering how toxic the breakup was 😭 can see it ending badly again
Saw that 😳. Absolutely vile the things he was saying...calling her an alcoholic and threatening another girls kids !

Reactions: 3
Thank you.

Disgusted when I've wrote in KingScottish's name his last two videos are stiches with Andrew Tate videos man.
I know I constantly harp on about him but the guy is literally a women beating, women trafficking, MLM scamming misogynist that stupid little boys look up to. He was literally banned for hate speech against women. He's openly stated he moved to Romania so that he could rape women.
Get a bleeping grip William.

Thats the mentally unwell girl that some random guy managed to get inside her house and was posting videos of her meds etc isnt it ?
Yeah, I've followed alot of her back story on youtube and stuff for years.. shes been involved in alot of drama in the past. I honestly didn't know she was on tiktok until I heard about the guy in her house, but watched loads this morning and shes not right at all just now. (But has also been known for faking stuff for drama/attention in the past before she releases a new music video).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surly elf wine yoghurt man is Jamsey, surly! It's so obviously they are sending messages to each other during her live lol, she'll letpause and he'll mute. It's funny when I've pictured her in my head, hair extensions would prob be one of the last things I'd imagine her to have! I would have said just above shoulders, thick and brown/balayage. Wonder how she lots all her weight 🤔 if its healthy eating and exercise then I'm fucked 🤣
Swimming & not going for Big Macs every day is how she said she lost the weight .
I really hope Wine Elf Bar & Yogurt man isn’t James😭. She mentioned he was over 6ft and worked,James is a short brew bum. James was totally texting or phoning her during that live though . I’m nosy I’d love to know what she looks like but she obviously values her privacy, one of the folk she knows that talk back to her in the comments was writing one night replying to someone that she is a really pretty lassie. I just love how Scottish Steph seems to have disappeared from the comments/box the past few nights she must be raging Kdawgs cutting her grass 😂
But I hope Wine guys someone else , as much as I love their chemistry & it’s obvious they are into each other , Kdawg deserves much better than James he’s some nick

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Swimming & not going for Big Macs every day is how she said she lost the weight .
I really hope Wine Elf Bar & Yogurt man isn’t James😭. She mentioned he was over 6ft and worked,James is a short brew bum. James was totally texting or phoning her during that live though . I’m nosy I’d love to know what she looks like but she obviously values her privacy, one of the folk she knows that talk back to her in the comments was writing one night replying to someone that she is a really pretty lassie. I just love how Scottish Steph seems to have disappeared from the comments/box the past few nights she must be raging Kdawgs cutting her grass 😂
But I hope Wine guys someone else , as much as I love their chemistry & it’s obvious they are into each other , Kdawg deserves much better than James he’s some nick
Does Jamesy drive?

Reactions: 2
Does Jamesy drive?
No idea?
When someone asked She goes she’s knew wine & yogurt guy a year n James kicked off going aye but you’ve known me longer but. I know they play up to it but somethings deff went on with them two .

Canny believe Thomas Croly is back with that lassie after what she accused him of ffs . She’s some state check her name yes the slags, she sounds a keeper 🥴

Sorry, this is totally off topic but does anyone know if there is a Gabbie Hannah Thread on here?
(I've looked and can't see anything only her name being mentioned on other threads) What in the duck is going on with her just now on tiktok???
Not seen a thread but that is so fucked up, I didn’t even know who she was til like 2 days ago but she’s been all over my fyp and I found myself looking through all her tiktoks. I can’t quite get my head round it and have seen some tiktoks saying that she has done this before and said some really problematic stuff and like pretended to be manic in order to garner publicity and sell her music 🤔 god knows what to think

Not seen a thread but that is so fucked up, I didn’t even know who she was til like 2 days ago but she’s been all over my fyp and I found myself looking through all her tiktoks. I can’t quite get my head round it and have seen some tiktoks saying that she has done this before and said some really problematic stuff and like pretended to be manic in order to garner publicity and sell her music 🤔 god knows what to think
Yeah she has been known to do things to get spoken about before shes about to release something.
She used to be on vine & was best friends with a girl who got raped by her boyfriend who was another viner.
The girl came out about it, went to the police, got him charged and he admitted everything...
Gabbie was involved in alot of drama about that/tweeting that she was lying/being friends & hanging about with her best friends rapist etc.
Theres loads of long videos about it on both girls sides on youtube.
She got a massive amount of hate because of all that and I thought she had fucked off into obscurity, but shes returned again with another bang so its making me side eye if shes at it or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Chers Live - Susan ?? anyone notice hows shes always looking for attention ? soops for breakie & talks lots of mincemeat :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh god Thomas croly is back with that psycho bird. Didn't she call him a fat dick one night and terrorise him on lives ?
Um yeah and accused him of r@pe, then befriended his ex so she could meddle with his access to his kids..pair of idiots. Don't know what ones worse for going with the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But Randy Ryan does 😂😂😂
Mystic Javier please use your powers did James do the drap aff with elf bars , yogurts & wine to Kdawg or was is some handsome 6ft elf bar delivering hero ? Let us knowwwww

Chers Live - Susan ?? anyone notice hows shes always looking for attention ? soops for breakie & talks lots of mincemeat :oops:
If it’s Susan from Scotland I canny look at her she totally brings me the fear bringing up flash backs of my Mera Peak wearing cider drinking high school days😭 it’s like Susan’s stuck in the early 2000’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah I don't think so. I've been watching her sprial too and it's mental. I can't believe she had that random guy in her house I'm worrried for her safety.

Reactions: 3
Mystic Javier please use your powers did James do the drap aff with elf bars , yogurts & wine to Kdawg or was is some handsome 6ft elf bar delivering hero ? Let us knowwwww

If it’s Susan from Scotland I canny look at her she totally brings me the fear bringing up flash backs of my Mera Peak wearing cider drinking high school days😭 it’s like Susan’s stuck in the early 2000’s
Totally spot on shes stuck in the past lol , & trying to be relevant by talking about Scotty , but Chers pally with scotty again it seems and Susans no noticed cos shes always pished , she laughing away telling them all shes shaved her fanny - nobody cares Susan :ROFLMAO: away playfootball with the guys and geez peace ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she has been known to do things to get spoken about before shes about to release something.
She used to be on vine & was best friends with a girl who got raped by her boyfriend who was another viner.
The girl came out about it, went to the police, got him charged and he admitted everything...
Gabbie was involved in alot of drama about that/tweeting that she was lying/being friends & hanging about with her best friends rapist etc.
Theres loads of long videos about it on both girls sides on youtube.
She got a massive amount of hate because of all that and I thought she had fucked off into obscurity, but shes returned again with another bang so its making me side eye if shes at it or not.
For duck sakes can you please stop telling me about things that I feel I need to watch, I’ve not got enough time for this alongside my trash TV & Scottish tiktok habits but now I’m gonna need to take a trip to YouTube cause it all sounds mental 😭 I’m actually busy at work today and it’s seriously getting in the way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Totally spot on shes stuck in the past lol , & trying to be relevant by talking about Scotty , but Chers pally with scotty again it seems and Susans no noticed cos shes always pished , she laughing away telling them all shes shaved her fanny - nobody cares Susan :ROFLMAO: away playfootball with the guys and geez peace ;)
Aw naw she didn’t tell folk she’d had a shave did she ffs . She seems really desperate for attention & will cling on to anybody. Deff stuck back in the early 2000’s bet she’s got her socks pulled up over her adidas tracky bottoms the ones with the poppers ( guilty of that too back then , wtf was that all about btw😭).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's embarrassing all these people arguing with purple aki. It makes us Scottish people look stupid. Don't feed the trolls 🥴 I checked the discord group and it's not even a pedalo group it's just a trolling group.

Aw naw she didn’t tell folk she’d had a shave did she ffs . She seems really desperate for attention & will cling on to anybody. Deff stuck back in the early 2000’s bet she’s got her socks pulled up over her adidas tracky bottoms the ones with the poppers ( guilty of that too back then , wtf was that all about btw😭).
My favourite thing about Susan is that shes said she wants to "See Chers Pussy" joke about Chers cat at least 20 times, I can't wait for the 21st time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.