JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's embarrassing all these people arguing with purple aki. It makes us Scottish people look stupid. Don't feed the trolls 🥴 I checked the discord group and it's not even a pedalo group it's just a trolling group.
They encourage him. He brings the drama the yes the bams lot crave

Reactions: 3
Duggy now crying anxiety because he's been a massive bleep lately with his shouting and threatening folk. He's sick of folk saying that he steals from the charity, you do duggy and we all can see it, none of them work and he's always away on shopping trips. I think Cher is even fed up with him now, she's telling him facts that he should come off the app if it's that bad to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iv not been watching all morning but Iv just joined Chers live to her saying "people don't forget things just because there's new drama" naw they don't. So remember the things you've done as well ☠

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My favourite thing about Susan is that shes said she wants to "See Chers Pussy" joke about Chers cat at least 20 times, I can't wait for the 21st time.
I don't think she's the full shilling that woman she joked about going on a date with handsome Paul aswell.. is she ok? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Duggy now crying anxiety because he's been a massive bleep lately with his shouting and threatening folk. He's sick of folk saying that he steals from the charity, you do duggy and we all can see it, none of them work and he's always away on shopping trips. I think Cher is even fed up with him now, she's telling him facts that he should come off the app if it's that bad to him.
I used to really like duggy, I thought he was harmless & a nice wee guy . I liked how he distanced himself from the yes the bams lot . But he’s turned into a horrible wee man recently or maybe the real him has come out. He really should do what James & Kdawg have done and show where his donations are going, would take him two minutes to show receipts & it would be amazing if he is helping his charities as he says . I’ve always said I would never ever give a penny over that app but I was more than happy to give to those cats & dogs as the items are being shipped direct to Parthiban no third parties involved other than J & K sorting his address for Amazon etc & we will be able to see the animals finally being given decent meals, especially the emaciated ones at his workplace I felt physically sick when I saw how thin they were.

Reactions: 14
They encourage him. He brings the drama the yes the bams lot crave
I know they are giving him a platform to troll because they are too stupid. If they just simply ignored him and didn't let him in the box they wouldnt be able to troll. But it seems they all love the drama screaming in the most neddiest voices ever to make us all seem like brainless scum 🥴

Reactions: 6
I know they are giving him a platform to troll because they are too stupid. If they just simply ignored him and didn't let him in the box they wouldnt be able to troll. But it seems they all love the drama screaming in the most neddiest voices ever to make us all seem like scum 🥴
They love it , they enable him. It’s sickening . I really don’t know how they do it like they must get bored of it at some point surely . Aki isn’t the worst one , the ones giving him the platform are

Aw naw she didn’t tell folk she’d had a shave did she ffs . She seems really desperate for attention & will cling on to anybody. Deff stuck back in the early 2000’s bet she’s got her socks pulled up over her adidas tracky bottoms the ones with the poppers ( guilty of that too back then , wtf was that all about btw😭).
I reckon she’s still got groovy chick bedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mystic Javier please use your powers did James do the drap aff with elf bars , yogurts & wine to Kdawg or was is some handsome 6ft elf bar delivering hero ? Let us knowwwww
I’m not seeing it in my tea leaves unless the yoghurts were crunch corner remakes and the wine was blue nun 🤔

I have bought my first elfbar thanks to kdawg the influencer 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Duggy & mrs duggy are wannabe gangsters lol - shouting & balling at a young girl from Edinburgh :ROFLMAO:

Cher gets fed up with all her crew then they get ghosted , wonder how quick duggy will go live from his family holiday in his speedos 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not seeing it in my tea leaves unless the yoghurts were crunch corner remakes and the wine was blue nun 🤔

Gutted , yogurt man seems nice too. She needs to get off them 3 a day jeeeso😭

Reactions: 4
Amanda Britts live came up there but I've had to come off.. she was green screening a screenshot of one of chers lives with mother glasgow and jade frati and going on about a kerry Ann.. anybody got any clues? 🤣

• Haha
It's embarrassing all these people arguing with purple aki. It makes us Scottish people look stupid. Don't feed the trolls 🥴 I checked the discord group and it's not even a pedalo group it's just a trolling group.

They're great....addictive tho 🙈 I had to get the rechargable elf bar because I was spending a fortune on them. Haven't touched a fag in months so they've helped in that sense 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
Amanda Britts live came up there but I've had to come off.. she was green screening a screenshot of one of chers lives with mother glasgow and jade frati and going on about a kerry Ann.. anybody got any clues? 🤣
What’s that mad bastard Kerryann upto now ffs 😭 offering to donate her eggs? bumping more botox ? slabbering over her hunkles conquests ? boasting about her mafia & UDA connections? if it’s her she’s no welllllllll😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Me too..I’ve gone for cherry cola 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gutted , yogurt man seems nice too. She needs to get off them 3 a day jeeeso😭
3 a day 😳
One lasts me at least 2 days! It must be permanently attached to her hand.
Kdawgs really just living the dream , getting drap affs fae a big sexy 6 footer n a wee cheeky pump then sends him on his merry way

Basically kerryanne commented in chers live that she likes Amanda but can’t condone all the abuse (referencing Amanda punching hell out of Ross on the regular) then Amanda did a live, screaming about how it’s not abuse they are just play fighting.
I’m strongly paraphrasing here but that’s the jist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Basically kerryanne commented in chers live that she likes Amanda but can’t condone all the abuse (referencing Amanda punching hell out of Ross on the regular) then Amanda did a live, screaming about how it’s not abuse they are just play fighting.
I’m strongly paraphrasing here but that’s the jist.
Play fighting my hole 😭
I seen a live when she battered duck out of him , she’s a horrible wee rat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3 a day 😳
One lasts me at least 2 days! It must be permanently attached to her hand.
Kdawgs really just living the dream , getting drap affs fae a big sexy 6 footer n a wee cheeky pump then sends him on his merry way
She is living the dream. I only like them when I’ve got a drink in me , I only get the craving for a smoke when I’m pissed but I can imagine they get very addictive to those who smoke them all the time , couldn’t imagine 3 in the one day but . She’s said she only started when that wee dick polo stressed her out by doxxing that lassie that isn’t her .

Me too..I’ve gone for cherry cola 😂
Kdawgs totally a cult leader have we joined a cult without realising it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.