JustCherBear 3.0 #8 Wedding of the year still going to plan, but who cares when we've got Parthiban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is living the dream. I only like them when I’ve got a drink in me , I only get the craving for a smoke when I’m pissed but I can imagine they get very addictive to those who smoke them all the time , couldn’t imagine 3 in the one day but . She’s said she only started when that wee dick polo stressed her out by doxxing that lassie that isn’t her .

Kdawgs totally a cult leader have we joined a cult without realising it 😂
That polo is a wee fanny! Dunno what his big fascination is with trying to out everyone , he’s obsessed!
I’d be mortified if that was my boy , he’s needing to get aff his fat arse sitting on a phone all day n get a job. Wee guy that age wi nothing ahead of him is sad

Reactions: 10
That polo is a wee fanny! Dunno what his big fascination is with trying to out everyone , he’s obsessed!
I’d be mortified if that was my boy , he’s needing to get aff his fat arse sitting on a phone all day n get a job. Wee guy that age wi nothing ahead of him is sad
Wasn’t even her! She’s said her name now & it was the same name on her Amazon account so he got it very wrong .
Parthibans got some of his Amazon wish list & is feeding the cats , omg Case25 the heartless cow is emotional 🥲 this is what tiktok should be about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t even her! She’s said her name now & it was the same name on her Amazon account so he got it very wrong .
Parthibans got some of his Amazon wish list & is feeding the cats , omg Case25 the heartless cow is emotional 🥲 this is what tiktok should be about
Aw this has made me teary 🥹 defo what that app should be all about ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s that mad bastard Kerryann upto now ffs 😭 offering to donate her eggs? bumping more botox ? slabbering over her hunkles conquests ? boasting about her mafia & UDA connections? if it’s her she’s no welllllllll😭😂
She is like herpes....never completely goes away 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is like herpes....never completely goes away 😆
I still need therapy after that time she accused my maw in New Zealand of pumping her Hunkle . I dunno if it was her chug material of choice that night or what she was playing at but I’m traumatised to this day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still need therapy after that time she accused my maw in New Zealand of pumping her Hunkle . I dunno if it was her chug material of choice that night or what she was playing at but I’m traumatised to this day
Whit ???? 🤯🤯🤯 that is bloody mental ! No wonder u have trauma from that doll 🤔😘

Reactions: 1
What a good soul Kdawg is❤ shame on anybody on that app that ever trolls or bullies that lassie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's so nice to see people coming together to support a worthy cause on this app instead of gifting scum so they can get some Dragon Soops and Blues.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Had me bubbling too seeing them eating their dinner🥺 Had to go watch some videos of Tracey releasing balloons to cheer myself up😂 And I agree it’s much better the cats get helped than a pair of coke heeds wedding, dragon Soops & iPads for folk that cause people nothing but misery on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a good soul Kdawg is❤ shame on anybody on that app that ever trolls or bullies that lassie.
How amazing to see Parthiban feeding those wee kitties 🥰🥰🥰🥰

KDawg hen, u are a wee treasure with an absolute heart of gold.
Tayto love you hunners 😍❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s the betting Chers booting wee John about the gaff like a football giving it ‘ we should have lied & said we were collecting for cats yah wee bauldy prick’😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the betting Chers booting wee John about the gaff like a football giving it ‘ we should have lied & said we were collecting for cats yah wee bauldy prick’😂😂😂😂
Im pissing myself laughing at that image in my head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.