KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1662405891679.png

Scottish Tiktok's newest Cult Leader. Loves Joe Exotic, Peaches Geldof and the Katona Clan. Hates the Establishment, Cliff Richard and Linwood Farm's Management.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Park my arse here then since the other one is being deleted πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where do I start with this belter. Best lives on Tiktok hands down: International dance offs, feeding stray cats and dogs in Saudi Arabia, chats with Kerry Katonas maw on the regular, causing beef with Linwood Farm and Kendal Simonette, asking for Lewis Capaldi to be held accountable for putting all of his bins out at once when nobody else gets theirs emptied, causing many a new elfbar addiction, playing Joe Exotic songs in her lives and many more.

Our very own Tiger Queen 🐯
πŸ‘‘

A copy paste of my thread comment πŸ˜‚ I'll try figure out how to remove it now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We'll need to throw a few insults in about her, she'll not be happy about a rave thread she said πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We could always bring the toe chat that started it all back to keep her happy πŸ€£πŸ€”

@Huge Chebs literally posted this at the exact same time 🀣 great minds n that 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No joke, I just went looking for Gaz n Les's only fans and there was a foot account that could easily be mistaked for KDawgs first live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Sign up to them both and report back your findings πŸ‘€ can always set up a gofundme for to cover your only fans subscription costs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the early says when she had 12 in her live & was Peaches Geldof daft 😭
Now look how she's grown, I'm so proud 😭 from flashing her toes through green screens to adopting an adult Saudi Arabian man and forcing him to feed stray cats and dogs ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the early says when she had 12 in her live & was Peaches Geldof daft 😭
The discovery of KDawg, her Peaches Geldof tales and her greenscreen-breaking toes was probably my favourite night ever on Tattle. I doubt it will be topped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The discovery of KDawg, her Peaches Geldof tales and her greenscreen-breaking toes was probably my favourite night ever on Tattle. I doubt it will be topped.
My favourite is tonight because we can now all talk about our mutual admiration for her. I think I fancy somebody I've never seen πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
same! They lives were brilliant. I loved her lives when she refused to let people in the box as well & she was just being savage as duck πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw I'll never forget the night mandy discovered her and her video calling her a cow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I also loved when she started explaining that she called herself yes.the.girls to blend in for research purposes 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
I've actually proper belly laughed listening to her lives she's so funny. Gutted I missed her saying maybe Roland's deed 🀣🀣 and I'm so sensitive I leave every thread 🀣🀣🀣 I just go through periods of going into myself and don't contact anyone but this was the longest I'd been away and only cause my phone was broke I'm no leaving again 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad the wee cow* made it to 10k followers so we can finally have a thread for her 🀭
*I do not think kdawg is a wee cow but she didn’t want us being nice about her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Our absolutely off her nut cult leader Kdawg getting a thread is really going to help get me through the dark place I’m in after finding out Tracy got banned πŸ’”
My favourite bits been how she outed Mother Glasgow in style for being a lying bastard , that outing getting both Kerry and Sue Katona to confirm they don’t know who the duck Mother Glasgow is will never be topped πŸ˜‚
She’s a wee belter best thing to happen to Scottish Tiktok

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.