JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think toni could be very dangerous with her words, she's now put frankie in a very bad light regarding what he joked about the baby. I don't like frankie at all but to put him under that light isn't good.
I really really did not understand why she has done that to Frankie. To me what he said was clumsily put humour. I dont think the guy would ever hurt a wee baby or anyone else for that matter tbh.
Dangerous immature wee lassie so she is imo πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 10
I really really did not understand why she has done that to Frankie. To me what he said was clumsily put humour. I dont think the guy would ever hurt a wee baby or anyone else for that matter tbh.
Dangerous immature wee lassie so she is imo πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
She's just nasty, frankie has a weird sense of humour but he'd never be bad to a baby.

Reactions: 2
I have heard her say that only 1 person got convicted - don't know the name.
I've tried doing the same but I'm not sure how to deep dive because I am assuming there will be nothing public that actually relates to Toni because she was a minor/anonymous at the time of the cases??
The main perp (her boyfriend) is on the run as well, he allegedly fled the night that she did.

No idea like if there was any investigation into the police officers involved and stuff either?
Loads of conspiracy theories around Govanhill too, like how the stuff that goes on there continues to happen.
I know it definitely is a hell hole for child abuse, someone I know worked with a lot of children/families in that area. bleeping horrific.
One of the articles I read was from this year and said there was an investigation into the police officers. Maybe that's still ongoing.
I haven't watched her podcast or sky thing yet but it sounds like she had a horrific experience and I hope she can heal from that, regardless of how much I dislike her as a person that is truly heartbreaking.
Her trauma aside she is a nasty bully and I cannot stand her! What she implied with Frankie is bleeping horrible, especially over social media where she knows people run with stories and get tit twisted!

I really feel for Stacey, that live today was vile. she was always trying to fit in with them & it just wasn't happening. She was a bit annoying at times like Lala but how that wee woman toni has treated her the past few days is absolutely disgusting. The live the other day where it all kicked off Toni mentioned her youtube account knowing fine well what was on it & stacey would be attacked for that. Stacey said along the line of she thought they where pals & toni replied we where never pals & that really hurt Stacey you could hear it in her. she was good enough to be ur pal when u needed bodies at ur party though and makes sense why 5 folk turned up. She's dangerous. She thinks she's smart with that big gob on her but it won't be long & she'll say the wrong thing to the wrong person. Someone was in the live earlier & said she had changed, she was a better person now well i dread to think what she used to be like then!!! How can they be arsed arguing with folk aw day everyday πŸ₯±. I never actually see any of them leave their house thats prob why they're so mouthy right enough πŸ˜‚

On a brighter note anyone follow Jamie James? He's live on holiday, never saw him live before! I think I am in love with him πŸ™ˆπŸ₯° no idea what it is about him but I've had a school girl crush on him since he first appeared in my fyp 😭 my man slags me when he knows I'm watching his videos πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On a brighter note anyone follow Jamie James? He's live on holiday, never saw him live before! I think I am in love with him πŸ™ˆπŸ₯° no idea what it is about him but I've had a school girl crush on him since he first appeared in my fyp 😭 my man slags me when he knows I'm watching his videos πŸ˜‚
Aye I’m madly in love with him too to be fair and I’m the same, I don’t know what it is about him but whatever it is he just does it for me. πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aye I’m madly in love with him too to be fair and I’m the same, I don’t know what it is about him but whatever it is he just does it for me. πŸ₯°
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Aw brilliant to hear that it's not just me!
I'm honestly like a wee school lassie watching him, my OH says he can tell by the daft look on my face when its him I'm watching πŸ™ˆπŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it time for me to wheel out my "I saw Jamie James in Aldi...." claim to fame? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am just about (but not quite) old enough to be his maw, but I can confirm he looks even better in person and he looks dead clean πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wasn't close enough to him to tell, but he looks like he smells of soap 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He's hot as hell but I heard he's gay :(

All the best looking men are sadly

Reactions: 6
Is it time for me to wheel out my "I saw Jamie James in Aldi...." claim to fame? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I am just about (but not quite) old enough to be his maw, but I can confirm he looks even better in person and he looks dead clean πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wasn't close enough to him to tell, but he looks like he smells of soap 😁
He defo looks like he smells of soap....and toothpaste, of course πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm glad there's not much chance of me seeing him in public, I'd get carted away!πŸ˜‚

He's hot as hell but I heard he's gay :(

All the best looking men are sadly
Heard it said but wasn't sure if it was just rumours, although he made a comment on that live that suggested he might well be. Won't repeat it incase he is and didn't mean to say on live since he's a bit tipsy πŸ˜‚ but see tbh makes no difference to me, I'm happily just ogling him from afar, Paul's openly gay and I fancy him aswell πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Disappointed ye didnae sneak a wee sniff πŸ˜†πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Missed the lives today as been working to pay taxes to keep scheme tok stocked up with soops, elf bars & gear.. but that Frankie although I find him an annoying attention seeking bastard seems harmless enough, he seems a bit dim so will be an easy target for them . Toni Louise is a vile nasty witch, it’s awful what’s happened in her past but it canny be used to excuse her vile behaviour. Schemetok between Cher & Toni’s lot and Ryan n the yes the girls cretins are going to be the death of someone one day, they’ve the cheek to call us trawwwwls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Frankie is a mod In mama jacs live telling them to check tattle to see whats going on ... Someone said Cher and Toni were bullying Frankie and Cher jumped in saying I'm bullying who? πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 4
I felt so sorry for Stacey, in the wee bit of the live, she was hysterical crying do you know that cry you do and you can't breathe properly. She was saying to Toni I classed you as my pal, and Toni was like I woulda been your pal if you didn't do that. She was breaking her heart poor soul. I'm sure she came into a live a couple of weeks ago and asked one of them if they'd read her text, and they said no and she's like oh I'm sorry I'm so needy I need to stop it, I'm really sorry. I felt for her then too. The best thing she could do is stay away from them but we all know these vile folk have wee magnets in them to attract all the people they've upset, hurt and bullied back to them.

Love Jamie James too 😍 I've watched him since I first joined tt. Sadly I do think he is gay. Although not properly announced it. He looks like he'd be brilliant fun on a night out.

• Sad
Theres poor toni got they crocodile tears on again. She's not a bully guys, everyone calling her a bully needs to look it up. I know what a bully is and ur actions label u a bully. You know what i hope she's feeling like tit, maybe she'll have a wee think to herself about how she's making others feel πŸ€”

Mags - πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.