JustCherBear 3.0 #7 Marrying Small John, wallies hanging out when she yawns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone that missed it:
Toni look the bobble out of her wee girls head and the hair was all sticking up so Frankie said
"is that what I use to pick her up"
She asked him to feed her and he said:
"do i just fling the milk over her".

It sounds like he was making jokes about not knowing what do to do with kids cause he doesn't have any, I honestly dont think hes running about grabbing babys by the hair and flinging milk on them.
I know men who make daft jokes like this, never known one of them to harm a child. They're usually just taking the piss out themselves for not having a bleeping clue about kids, and they're usually a bit scared of kids 😂

Reactions: 12
Lol that's actually funny tbh. Poor Frankie. He might be irrelevant but he's always seemed like a nice guy and I like him more now I know he has a dark sense of humour. It's a shame Toni Louise has weaponised it, like she does everything, to make herself a victim and someone else the bad guy.

Also, for someone who rattles on and on about her abusive past, why is she leaving her children with men she barely knows so she can waltz off to buy what i assume was either hair dye or febreze for Wully's balls. Doesn't sound like a very good mother to me and seems quite at odds with her past.
take more than febreeze for his baws!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol that's actually funny tbh. Poor Frankie. He might be irrelevant but he's always seemed like a nice guy and I like him more now I know he has a dark sense of humour. It's a shame Toni Louise has weaponised it, like she does everything, to make herself a victim and someone else the bad guy.

Also, for someone who rattles on and on about her abusive past, why is she leaving her children with men she barely knows so she can waltz off to buy what i assume was either hair dye or febreze for Wully's balls. Doesn't sound like a very good mother to me and seems quite at odds with her past.
I know men who make daft jokes like this, never known one of them to harm a child. They're usually just taking the piss out themselves for not having a bleeping clue about kids, and they're usually a bit scared of kids 😂
Exactly, its a bleeping joke.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm exactly the same so I think its funny, a baby crys when I'm holding it and I'm like get this thing off me 😂😂😂

Maybe because of Tonis background she is not a good audience for such humour, but a bit of communication could have easily solved it.
Nah, will hold it in a back pocket and use it on a live to try and expose someone.
Then when its not taken how she wants, she cried.

Reactions: 10
To those who know more about Toni Louise's story than I do, were there ever any convictions made in regards to her past? I've had a google but all i seem to find are anecdotal articles and accusations. I'm not KDawg level at the research though, so I'm probably missing plenty.

Reactions: 6
I can get my own man, hen you are pumping Wullie Reilly I suggest you pipe down 😭😭😭 that’s nothing to shout about
I know the fact she's telling Karen Dunbar to get a dentist when wullys got a big chunk out his front teeth 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
To those who know more about Toni Louise's story than I do, were there ever any convictions made in regards to her past? I've had a google but all i seem to find are anecdotal articles and accusations. I'm not KDawg level at the research though, so I'm probably missing plenty.
That's as much as I can find regarding convictions, this story was reported after her sky interview.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I watched her on a podcast on YouTube and I think the guy fled the country before he could be prosecuted for it

Reactions: 3
That's as much as I can find regarding convictions, this story was reported after her sky interview.
I saw this and it confused me. How can being charged in relation to sex trafficking of a minor and rape not reach a court? Surely it is in the public interest that prosecution of these crimes is public, especially if someone has been charged with this or an adjacent crime? I'm not a lawyer tho. Where's Annabel when you need her?

Reactions: 5
He fled the country when she ran away I think. He’s back now but the case was dropped I’m sure she said.

Reactions: 3
I have heard her say that only 1 person got convicted - don't know the name.
I've tried doing the same but I'm not sure how to deep dive because I am assuming there will be nothing public that actually relates to Toni because she was a minor/anonymous at the time of the cases??
The main perp (her boyfriend) is on the run as well, he allegedly fled the night that she did.

No idea like if there was any investigation into the police officers involved and stuff either?
Loads of conspiracy theories around Govanhill too, like how the stuff that goes on there continues to happen.
I know it definitely is a hell hole for child abuse, someone I know worked with a lot of children/families in that area. bleeping horrific.

Reactions: 7
I don't want my posts to come across like I'm denying Toni's trauma; i am not. I believe women and I believe victims, because I know sex crimes can be very hard to prove in court, especially historic ones. I've been through it myself (thank you Dad!) so I'm not unsympathetic. I just have questions.

I have heard people, including Toni, talk a lot about her case so I had assumed there had been convictions and the like given the media coverage. I think i expected there to be more than just allegations and podcasts, given how public her story is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't want my posts to come across like I'm denying Toni's trauma; i am not. I believe women and I believe victims, because I know sex crimes can be very hard to prove in court, especially historic ones. I've been through it myself (thank you Dad!) so I'm not unsympathetic. I just have questions.

I have heard people, including Toni, talk a lot about her case so I had assumed there had been convictions and the like given the media coverage. I think i expected there to be more than just allegations and podcasts, given how public her story is.
Aww BeeBee I'm so sorry you had to go through that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know the fact she's telling Karen Dunbar to get a dentist when wullys got a big chunk out his front teeth 😏
His teeth are like the 10 Commandments as well....every fkn 1 ae them broken 🤣

Aww BeeBee I'm so sorry you had to go through that ❤
Im sorry to hear this too BeeBee . That was so brave of you to disclose this to us. Thankyou for sharing ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I think toni could be very dangerous with her words, she's now put frankie in a very bad light regarding what he joked about the baby. I don't like frankie at all but to put him under that light isn't good.

Reactions: 13
I’ll put money on Cher Toni and Duggy being not far off causing someone to take their own life. I’ve been watching it for months now and the level of bullying keeps raising the ante. It’s always people with poor mental health or mentally challenged. IIRC it was the same Stacey that was wanting in Chers box a while back and they kept ignoring her and Stacey wrote “is it cos I’m a bit slow” when I tell ye that broke my heart broke 😢 vile vile bastards the lot of them and that Toni leaving her child with a random off TT then gurning about it 🤔 many a time I’ve seen a wein being a tit and said I’d love to put my toe up it’s hole but I’m NEVER gonna do it! I’m getting more and more suspicious of that girl every day

Reactions: 13
IIRC it was the same Stacey that was wanting in Chers box a while back and they kept ignoring her and Stacey wrote “is it cos I’m a bit slow” when I tell ye that broke my heart broke 😢
I'm not sure I know this Stacey character. But that's really upsetting. Toxic Toni will have her day; karma won't miss her. And i for one cannot wait.

Parking my arse here, I’m off next couple of days so I can keep up 😂. No idea the new characters unlocked but I’ll catch up 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.