JustCherBear 3.0 #10 Small John's Heed's like a Rosary Bead. Now Cher's Windees Are Holy Anaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the lassie small John said he seen is in chers box now and proved it wasn’t her car he seen cos she drives a completely different kind….you couldn’t make this tit up…except for cher cos she made it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just to add more confusion. Humble T says he got a 1 in science so it was definitely a brick & that’s why the window only shattered.
Cher hen police won’t come out for a broken window. They give you a crime ref no over the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lala sitting trying to plan Jades gender reveal and its been planned….pied a belter Lala 😭

• Haha
Lala sitting trying to plan Jades gender reveal and its been planned….pied a belter Lala 😭
Shes been annoying the fkn life out of me 😭.

She got put out the box for talking nonsense, and over people and while the women who apparently drove Merki to commit the crime was in.
She got booted out the box, then sat moaning for 30 minutes to get back in saying how shite it was she got booted. Had about 15 people in the comments all like "LET LALA IN THE BOAX".

Naw, please bleeping don't let her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She got put out the box for talking nonsense, and over people and while the women who apparently drove Merki to commit the crime was in.
She got booted out the box, then sat moaning for 30 minutes to get back in saying how shite it was she got booted. Had about 15 people in the comments all like "LET LALA IN THE BOAX".

shes on the now talking about pumping Mick and how she brings up random stuff in the middle of it killing the mood. And she is saying i will just get one of the ball things out of ann summers to put in my mouth and whip so he can whip my arse to shut me up 😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

She has ruined my lunch - that voice omfg - not one of them are interested in what she has to say :ROFLMAO:

Take the hint monster munch & gee us all peace :rolleyes:

• Haha
I cannot cope with Lala 😭 she just asked does this mean Merki won’t be doing the wedding 🙈😂

Is lala getting a cut of chers paypal money for the wedding? She is constantly asking people to donate to it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I cannot cope with Lala 😭 she just asked does this mean Merki won’t be doing the wedding 🙈😂

Is lala getting a cut of chers paypal money for the wedding? She is constantly asking people to donate to it 😂
As much as I like lala she's really getting on my nerves lately she's giving me a headache

Also some idiots just donated 50 quid to Cher's PayPal, why can't she get a job like the rest of us ? There's clearly nothing wrong with her

Reactions: 10
As much as I like lala she's really getting on my nerves lately she's giving me a headache

Also some idiots just donated 50 quid to Cher's PayPal, why can't she get a job like the rest of us ? There's clearly nothing wrong with her
Don’t be silly then she’d need to pay her rent, council tax etc like us mugs that do work.

Cher is going to lose alot of viewers because of lalas behaviour, I noticed yesterday especially viewers calling it the lala show and being fed up with her. Chers gonna have to put her straight before she drives everyone away.

Cher is going to lose alot of viewers because of lalas behaviour, I noticed yesterday especially viewers calling it the lala show and being fed up with her. Chers gonna have to put her straight before she drives everyone away.
Totally agree she knows nothing but always bumping her gums & is a "fly" beggy - she never shuts up about how she's skint till she gets paid "Doll" and too interested in other people's pay pal - she was drooling when Cher got £50 earlier 🤮

Reactions: 7
Lala is annoying as duck can somebody not just drop her off a tenner bag so she gets to duck for the day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.