JustCherBear 3.0 #10 Small John's Heed's like a Rosary Bead. Now Cher's Windees Are Holy Anaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @beebee789 on the thread title, with an honourable mention to mystic @Javier Arturo as I’m sure the rosary bead comment was his 🔮
We’re in the middle of a big scandal here where Chers windows have been put in with a brick.
List of suspects so far includes:
- Gaz n Lez (Fae lez n gaz)
- Toni Louise and her ketchup knickers
- Stace oot her face
- Bush and/or inspector blanco
- LT (teethal weapon)
- Duggy the steals from charity guy
- Chers very own tiny wee man, John

Anyway, as you were detectives… (although please SR any developments today for those of us who have had to attend our work in person 😇)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well done @beebee789 on the thread title, with an honourable mention to mystic @Javier Arturo as I’m sure the rosary bead comment was his 🔮
We’re in the middle of a big scandal here where Chers windows have been put in with a brick.
- Stace oot her face
- LT (teethal weapon)

Anyway, as you were detectives… (although please SR any developments today for those of us who have had to attend our work in person 😇)
Brilliant recap Bella 👏

Reactions: 6
Who lies in their bed for hours and then goes to the shop just before it closes? I smell shite.

Reactions: 13
Who lies in their bed for hours and then goes to the shop just before it closes? I smell shite.
I genuinley don't think small John panned his own windows but nothing would surprise me if he had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One other plausible explanation is, small John was prancing around the living room in the scud, swinging all that god gave him, farted and shot out his butt plug like a tit covered heat seeking missile straight through the windae.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
- Stace oot her face
- LT (teethal weapon)

Hahahaha howling ❤

Theres also the dog/cat abusing neighbour whos in a relationship with a pedalo suspect.

Reactions: 9
Omg so apparently it was Merki who done Cher's windows and it's caught on a camera.
Was just coming here to say we missed a suspect!!!!

Someone sent this breakdown:
Merki's bird has been in Les' lives telling her over the past few days, not to worry, it'll get sorted.

Then they told Les n Gaz to go live and watch Chers live.

Small John went to buy fags and saw a girl parked in dead end.

Neighbours have CCTV footage of Merki.

He had been setting himself up an alibi making up with Cher and saying he was going to Newcastle.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well this has taken a turn. Merki did it working with Lez and Gaz. Apparently a neighbour saw him and it's on camera.

I missed the first 9 mins of the liveeeee - but I'm sorted for the rest of the day now haha

Reactions: 1
Ben in chers box giving it happy clamlampwednesday 😭😭 so it was dark last nite and someone has seen some scrawny wee kiddon dj smash chers window 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no video evidence or else it would be shown cos she can’t keep tit to herself. And as for her not being a grass 🤔😂 she’s throwing his name about on a live video on a very popular social media platform🤦🏼‍♀️
And cher, if you’re going to deal with it yourself then why not just go sort it without shouting your mouths of like big gangsters😂😂

Reactions: 8
Right who had merki doing chers window with a brick on your schemetok bingo card?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That area looks grim 😐 oh well that Merki has just got himself into trouble for Gaz & Lez, what an absolute wee fanny!

Reactions: 9
Could have went to newcastle after he done the windows, its only 2 & a bit hours away 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Unless I see video evidence I don't believe fk all they say. Get the video up show us

Reactions: 7
I did think merki making his speech yesterday about going to Newcastle was a bit suspicious as he had a big smile on his face and it was a bit weird, I definitely think it could have been him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.