JustCherBear 3.0 #10 Small John's Heed's like a Rosary Bead. Now Cher's Windees Are Holy Anaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely love that we can all have opinions yet support each other and also change our views too. Feeling the love ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just caught part of a screen recording and that sound has made my stomach churn these cunts using that woman’s pain to bleeping divert attention from their own beauty behaviour should be ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just caught part of a screen recording and that sound has made my stomach churn these cunts using that woman’s pain to bleeping divert attention from their own beauty behaviour should be ashamed
it was a gut wrenching wail!! Cannot imagine the pain of losing a child- let alone under those circumstances 🥺🥺 The fact they were goin on an on about the views in glasgow travellers (who should have sent his viewers to go support stephanie) really highlights what a lot of people there and viewing felt was important (and it wasnt justice for rhys or his grieving family) distasteful at the very least from a lot of them tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i came right off her live as soon as i clicked into it. I went in just as they brought that skanky cow out. I get why she wanted to go there but she should have stayed well away from it & let they vultures do what they thought they needed to do to massage their out of control egos. Using that woman’s pain is a new low even for them. They knew when she turned up how it would go, fatty Jamesy even told them, they wanted that reaction from her, disgusting. They are needing to get a grip of their shite lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why's Scottish Steph moaning about people sitting in the house last night during the protest and she was lying in her bed too? Confused

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These cretins would do anything for clout they make me sick. Get a job/routine and get off lives and just stop it you shower of tinks.

Reactions: 7
Why's Scottish Steph moaning about people sitting in the house last night during the protest and she was lying in her bed too? Confused
Folk were in the house because they probably realised it was a tit show. The thing that makes me most angry is they think they did a good thing for SB. I don’t agree with how she reacted towards kd but grief is a horrible thing & she’s so blinded by her grief & loss she can’t see how they are using her. They don’t give a tit about any victims. It’s all an act. Like Laura T said….away & protest outside Scottish parliament, hound your msps if you want to make a difference.

They’re not beast hunters they’re glory hunters

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So jades just came into Cher's live and said someones house has went on fire from a phone charger and they've lost everything.

A go fund me has went up and they said they had no insurance.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.