Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
I'm also thinking how did portable John reach? 🤔
So ……..maybe small John was at the shop with the dog. On the way home his tiny wee legs got tired so the dog picked him up to carry him. But…..then the poor dog started retching from the smell of the bogging fingernails, tossed him in the air & THUD his rosary bead heid hit the window.
They had to blame LeznGaz & Merki cos they need to keep up their version that small John isn’t small at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bella2920

VIP Member
Well done @beebee789 on the thread title, with an honourable mention to mystic @Javier Arturo as I’m sure the rosary bead comment was his 🔮
We’re in the middle of a big scandal here where Chers windows have been put in with a brick.
List of suspects so far includes:
- Gaz n Lez (Fae lez n gaz)
- Toni Louise and her ketchup knickers
- Stace oot her face
- Bush and/or inspector blanco
- LT (teethal weapon)
- Duggy the steals from charity guy
- Chers very own tiny wee man, John

Anyway, as you were detectives… (although please SR any developments today for those of us who have had to attend our work in person 😇)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Canny cope with Lez thinking Cher & John fancy her & Gaz, sweetheart 😭😂
Lez using dee maxwell patter " hingy"

Why is jamesy on telling that Amber lassie everyone wants to see his boaby cause its big. Mate u haven't seen yer boaby since 98' 🦐🦐🦐 ya tubby cunt! yer lips are as dry as my flange when I look at ur ugly mush just stop yer giving me the heave 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bella2920

VIP Member
That was absolutely fucking disgusting to keep that live going with the state SB was in.
I feel really sorry for that family and what they’ve been through but this isn’t justice and it isn’t achieving anything in the long run but heartache for them.
Everyone there who was there for clout should be fucking mortified with themselves for allowing a families trauma to be used for TT views

• Heart
Reactions: 20

singlelife

VIP Member
All this pish it got done by themselfs is a joke how ppl can think that is beyond me Gaz n lez well had something to do with it then she just jumping on wot trolls are saying I don't think she can hear herself when she's talking one load of shite lies lies and more lies with her and she's shouting I don't read tattle but quoting the nite on vids woman needs to stay of the drugs old hated bun
Is that you small John ? Hiya 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
One other plausible explanation is, small John was prancing around the living room in the scud, swinging all that god gave him, farted and shot out his butt plug like a shit covered heat seeking missile straight through the windae.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Imagine it they were this motivated about getting a job & doing something with their pathetic excuse for a life. They have been entertaining Cazza for months now when they all knew what he is! Looking forward to the day they eventually have this kind of protest for their other beasty fat rat pal!

• Heart

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Don't usually comment in this thread but the drama fuck me so cher told that cazza shes going to murder him on live so there might be a chance for one of you lovely ladies to step in and marry small John when cher ends up in the jail 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

MJW

Chatty Member
The Smithy family (allegedly) set fire to their own house and ended up quids in.
Never underestimate how far people will go for Internet attention and a pound coin.

Huge Chebs

Bigger than small

So iam I small John or cherbear oh use a suspicious ppl on here just cause I hate lez n Gaz more she's a vile horrible woman

I don't do receipts that's for the crazy ppl
You don't do receipts because you're tiny John 🙊 you've been downgraded to tiny now for your cheek

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m buzzing for when they get bored of the pedalos and move on to the drug dealers. A massive throng of council estate dole dossers camped outside chers door. Live streams of small John getting huckled into the back of a little tykes plastic police car. Cher trying to shimmy doon from the upstairs back bedroom window by using curtains but looking like King Kong. Fucking buzzing for it.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
About 20 police outside that court to get him in the van to take him where ever he is staying. They all rage about the resources wasted on him but it’s because of them that there is so many police with their vigilante mobs 🙄

Scottish steph calling Cazza a dangerous dangerous man while she hangs out the arse of someone just as dangerous as him 🤷🏻‍♀️