Justcherbear #11 beast hunter, moley unter, oot here looking like billy bunter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Danielle’s husband? Someone asked her if she would get married again and she said if it was to the same person.

Looks like weddings still goin ahead chers making her favours
I'm sure I heard her say she was waiting on someone who is in prison at the minute.

Reactions: 4
What happened with Danielle’s husband? Someone asked her if she would get married again and she said if it was to the same person.

Looks like weddings still goin ahead chers making her favours
Im sure i read somewhere he is serving a lifer prison sentence for stabbing a guy to death.
There was something posted in one of those Tiktok exposed type pages not that long ago .

Reactions: 8
Danielle said recently (last week) she was single again and didn't want another man so assumed they'd split up??

Reactions: 3
I heard her last night on a live with Ryan , Willy, Shamu & the Irish guy stee. Steph & stee were arguing/screeching & Danielle came in shouting about how her & stee had been texting & he sent her a d pic. All this in front of the girl he’s seeing apparently. Uses the Otis underwood account. Maybe that’s why she’s declaring she’s single. She later admitted it was before he got with that girl.

• Wow
I heard her last night on a live with Ryan , Willy, Shamu & the Irish guy stee. Steph & stee were arguing/screeching & Danielle came in shouting about how her & stee had been texting & he sent her a d pic. All this in front of the girl he’s seeing apparently. Uses the Otis underwood account. Maybe that’s why she’s declaring she’s single. She later admitted it was before he got with that girl.
I seen the SR of that live on another page. Steph also said she doesn’t speak to Denise rennie anymore wonder what happened there

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I seen the SR of that live on another page. Steph also said she doesn’t speak to Denise rennie anymore wonder what happened there
No idea but Denise has distanced herself since the abuser of women & his sidekick half tooth made videos about her. Dunno what they were but she reported them & they lost them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not what I want to see first thing in the morning…. Put it away Cher 🤢
My eyes 😱😱😱

All going down at the court this morning. Cazza is up this morning. On Chers live they're reading out appeals and impersonation of a Police officer 😱 Hulk is there, on a two for one. To shout at Cazza and he has family court at 11.

• Haha
My eyes 😱😱😱

All going down at the court this morning. Cazza is up this morning. On Chers live they're reading out appeals and impersonation of a Police officer 😱 Hulk is there, on a two for one. To shout at Cazza and he has family court at 11.
None of them have got a clue 🤣🤣. He’s up for 5 then 7 charges.( 3 on court roll. )Prosecution witnesses just out & says he’s getting released/bailed. (Still need to do defence argument). Fs and muppets hang on every word they say.

This is the second court in a row that cher knows someone who works in them, duck off you lying duck and go make yourself half decent for your wedding. Two days to go and she's still playing miss Marple.

Right that’s me cleared my diary until Sunday, just in case I get a last minute invite to the wedding of the year 😂 😝
I reckon they’ll take that much ❄ they won’t sleep for days. Any clues on the venue?

Reactions: 6
Right that’s me cleared my diary until Sunday, just in case I get a last minute invite to the wedding of the year 😂 😝
I reckon they’ll take that much ❄ they won’t sleep for days. Any clues on the venue?
Nope all hush hush incase gas n leccy try n sabotage it all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably nearest orange halls 🥁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.