Justcherbear #11 beast hunter, moley unter, oot here looking like billy bunter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll have even more time now to spend with her precious boys lydo and wully, I bet she'll become an even bigger troll than she is. I'd be embarrassed if she was my mum.

Reactions: 8
Did she not “retire” back when she was exposed as that poor wee wummin fae Edinburgh ?

Reactions: 4
What will scotlands beasts and murderers do for ‘work’ now if STS is no longer a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a feeling Mags was unwell with something serious and not just the death of her family member. They've also lost all credibility recently with various things.
Anyone know if it was true Mags got lifted herself?
Yes she did. She came on Cher's live when she got home from the police station.

10 to 6 in the morning having my coffee before work, Stephanie bonner on live drinking dragon soups, says it’s ok her weans are in bed, but will they not be getting up soon? I feel like all the kids when they are older all their memories are going to be their mums sitting with a ring light in their face making tiktoks… some up all night drinking or some just on tiktok selling stuff, dancing about singing. My heart just breaks for their kids. It must be so embarrassing having your parent on tiktok regardless of what they are on doing

Reactions: 16
10 to 6 in the morning having my coffee before work, Stephanie bonner on live drinking dragon soups, says it’s ok her weans are in bed, but will they not be getting up soon? I feel like all the kids when they are older all their memories are going to be their mums sitting with a ring light in their face making tiktoks… some up all night drinking or some just on tiktok selling stuff, dancing about singing. My heart just breaks for their kids. It must be so embarrassing having your parent on tiktok regardless of what they are on doing
It’s horrific what happened to her son, she is beyond broken and no wonder . However her true colours came out when she viciously trolled KD & encouraged others to do so when it was Stephanie who was in the wrong & there is receipts to back it up , she could have caused another family to lose their child by doing what she done -she should be ashamed of herself . Her behaviour is why I think the police don’t give her the time of day. The woman needs proper psychiatric help and help with her alcoholism. I hope she gets justice for her son & answers one day but alcohol and the scum of Schemetok exploiting her and what happened to Rhys for their own agendas is not helping her in the slightest .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t really see any of her stuff, maybe cause I searched her the other day she has came up on my page this morning, yeah I agree obv going through a hard time so drinking on live till that time in the morning cannot be good a thing.. I think they all need help somewhere along the line, I couldn’t think of anything worse than having a few drinks then being live on any social media..

Reactions: 9
It's so sad to see her like that 😔
These cretins are doing her no good. She's still on the now talking to hulk about Cazza and the Donna thing. She said she ended up getting a dial a booze which I think is hillarious but I don't think hulk and all these other people realise how much they are retraumatising her. She doesn't need to keep talking about stuff over and over. She needs people around her who well help keep her mind off it and talk about other stuff.

I want the woman to get just justice but these people aren't helping her do that, they're just feeding their own egos using her for views and gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I see Caroline42 is back in the fold after she woke up to TL's lies about babies etc. She's sucking up everyone's arses on chers live.

• Haha
Anyone just see that Joe Duffy bhoy or somethings live? They are all out their tits on drugs but there’s a girl there that they woke up to take a pipe when she was already out for the count with the drugs and they were basically forcing her to take the pipe, don’t think the count realised his live was still on and just before he noticed and ended it the girl was saying she didn’t feel good and I’m sure I heard her say she needs help.
Think people in the comments as well as mags have phoned the police and an ambulance, vile stuff 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone just see that Joe Duffy bhoy or somethings live? They are all out their tits on drugs but there’s a girl there that they woke up to take a pipe when she was already out for the count with the drugs and they were basically forcing her to take the pipe, don’t think the count realised his live was still on and just before he noticed and ended it the girl was saying she didn’t feel good and I’m sure I heard her say she needs help.
Think people in the comments as well as mags have phoned the police and an ambulance, vile stuff 🤢
Aye I seen that. Scary stuff I hope the police get the lassie out.

Reactions: 3
Aye I seen that. Scary stuff I hope the police get the lassie out.
Hopefully, god knows what would happen if he hadn’t been live and not realised as the girl sounded really no well. Mags did say to cher the police are there so hopefully she’ll be alright!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.