Justcherbear #11 beast hunter, moley unter, oot here looking like billy bunter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling through lives there, wondered why small John was wearing a wig asking some lassie called Denise to get him someone to put up his chandeliers then I realised it was his maw. He’s his maws double , that voice 😭😂
HAUD THE BUS. HAUD THE duck ON NOW.
Is that her that answers the door and kids on she’s arguing with her neighbour? Is that genuinely his maw? How am I only finding this out now? No bleeping way! Nawwwwwwww!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is that her that answers the door and kids on she’s arguing with her neighbour? Is that genuinely his maw? How am I only finding this out now? No bleeping way! Nawwwwwwww!
Where have you been 🤣🤣🤣 Cher told everybody this on a live months ago, then there was the big argument on live recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cher in the comments of Decoy Mags, not Cheeseburger Mags, live with SB Scottish Steph looking to hunt someone else. They're all good at giving out instructions. They're saying someone is in a shed, and Susan is on her own, hope it's not Berghaus Susan she landed herself in enough trouble the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would be hilarious if a random person fired out their front door and started leathering them all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something is defo going on.... why is she so quier
She's cancelling the wedding cuz she spent all the money on gear and is too embarrassed to show her face or she's been in trouble with the police for breaking into 2 places last week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw this on Facebook

View attachment 1760363
So is this why Cher n Dolphin Snib have decided they will be "hunters" now?
Im gobsmacked at Cher shouting about protecting weans when she couldnt get off her fat fanny and fight for her 2 girls in the court. Makes absolute no sense at all 🤔🙄🙄

Aye the very same 😆🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cher on live making wee blue boxes for wedding favours..this comment wins 🤣
B845289B-6406-448A-9B05-1168D5E8BE5F.jpeg
In a shocking turn of events the first dance will be to you are the reason instead of an acoustic version of simply the best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cher on live making wee blue boxes for wedding favours..this comment wins 🤣
View attachment 1769049In a shocking turn of events the first dance will be to you are the reason instead of an acoustic version of simply the best.
I burst out laughing picturing her and Small John's first dance. I dunno why I'm finding it so hilarious. Maybe cause I'm picturing big Cher swinging him about the dance floor like a deflated baldy blow up dolly. Him grasping onto the wart so he doesn't go flying through the air.... So romantic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thank you. Looking forward to the aftermath when i am back from my travels 😁
I dont know if much will be posted tbh. Probably make them all surrender their phones in one of those home made cardboard boxes 😆

• Haha
Thank you! Buzzing even though i have been before, it has never been at Christmas time 🥰
Have a fab time & spend like you’ve got a CoL payment 🤣

I dont know if much will be posted tbh. Probably make them all surrender their phones in one of those home made cardboard boxes 😆
Do you think the guests will throw hedgehogs & carousels instead of confetti 😄

• Haha
Caroline the snake 🐍 in chers live licking arses and strange Susan is finally going to the wedding after the comments put pressure on cher. I still don't get why forty face caroline is allowed back by cher, she's maybe just after a wedding gift, or money.

Reactions: 6
What happened with Danielle’s husband? Someone asked her if she would get married again and she said if it was to the same person.

Looks like weddings still goin ahead chers making her favours

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.