Justcherbear #11 beast hunter, moley unter, oot here looking like billy bunter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX

fast approaching the wedding of the year funded by a bunch of wallopers šŸ„“ meanwhile Cher has spent what she should be an exciting build up to it being a selective beast hunter šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

as you wereā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else have a feeling this wedding isnā€™t for happening? Cher isnā€™t behaving the way a bride would so soon before the big day. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else have a feeling this wedding isnā€™t for happening? Cher isnā€™t behaving the way a bride would so soon before the big day. šŸ¤”
I was thinking that too. Either that itā€™s a bus into town for registry office wearing their best hoodies & onto the blue lagoon for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was saying this morning her wee boy might have covid and she hope she doesn't get it before the wedding. That might become her excuse to postpone it.

Reactions: 10
Would you really be hunting beasts and sitting on that app all day long the week before you get married?. Let's be honest she needs all the pampering she can get for it, she's just sitting watch the cards come in with money in them. She's had a go fund me and now she's being a greedy fat duck wanting more.

Reactions: 9
canā€™t have a wedding you canā€™t afford. Depending where she is actually getting married (in the registry office or in a venue) she will be between Ā£250 - Ā£450 for the registrar for a start.

Reactions: 7
canā€™t have a wedding you canā€™t afford. Depending where she is actually getting married (in the registry office or in a venue) she will be between Ā£250 - Ā£450 for the registrar for a start.
Iā€™ve a feeling it was all a scam to get her Christmas sorted

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Duggy the Charity Thief shows up during the nuptials and sings It Should've Been Me while hobbling down the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another ā€œprotestā€ planned in airdrie tonight. The whale beast enabler had 3 people in her box. Out of the 4, 4 are not goingā€¦ā€¦..
Oh & according to her definition of a troll is a faceless accountā€¦ā€¦ā€¦about 45% of her followers then are trollsā€¦ā€¦

Reactions: 11
Evening

Maybe the wedding isn't happening because small John has ran away with a polly pocket doll?
Or maybe Cher and Duggie will do a runner with all the cash.
Theres so many reasons!
I hope they don't just get married cause that's boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Scrolling through lives there, wondered why small John was wearing a wig asking some lassie called Denise to get him someone to put up his chandeliers then I realised it was his maw. Heā€™s his maws double , that voice šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.