Just_chill_mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first started following her when I was a sleep deprived zombie I noticed some of her stories were giving off wannabe influencer vibes. I shortly unfollowed. I think she will go down the route of general baby advice and not just sleep so she can get gifted more stuff, whenever these insta people ask for recommendations its code for gift me stuff. I think you get a certain number of followers and greed takes over.

Reactions: 2
Her course worked for me, I would rather sleep train than end up seriously mentally ill which was where it was going but I find it very strange she shares lullaby trust all the time and all about a clear sleep space for baby but one of her big things is a comforter which goes against safe sleep guidelines??

Reactions: 3
Her course worked for me, I would rather sleep train than end up seriously mentally ill which was where it was going but I find it very strange she shares lullaby trust all the time and all about a clear sleep space for baby but one of her big things is a comforter which goes against safe sleep guidelines??
If you wanted to sleep train could you not just google the information instead of paying her prices? I dread to think what she charges

Reactions: 1
If you wanted to sleep train could you not just google the information instead of paying her prices? I dread to think what she charges
Wish I’d thought of that 🤔

I was on Google every hour my baby was up, it’s full of contradicting advice and most advice is American which doesn’t meet the same standards as GB. It was hard to know where to look so I bought a course where everything was in one place and had an actual schedule to follow, but thanks for the advice, I’ll bear in mind I should Google harder next time.

I was on Google every hour my baby was up, it’s full of contradicting advice and most advice is American which doesn’t meet the same standards as GB. It was hard to know where to look so I bought a course where everything was in one place and had an actual schedule to follow, but thanks for the advice, I’ll bear in mind I should Google harder next time.
If you’ve got the money to pay her you do what a parent needs to do! I didn’t sleep train mine, luckily my second is a good sleeper but I still have to sit with the 4 year old til he falls asleep at 9 lol

Oooh can I be nosey and ask- what type of advice did she give you and was it tailored to your baby or generic? Sleep deprivation is a witch!

The thing is, her course could be the best in the world but I’d still not like HER because if her smug attitude and constant sucking up to zelebs to get insta famous 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

What age course did you buy? Can you tell us the nap times?

I know she doesn’t want to give too much away about the methods in her course but I just can’t bring myself to buy it despite being hugely sleep deprived as I don’t want to waste money without knowing what she bases her routines on. We’ve tried other ‘sleep training’ routines and following wake windows, nothing has worked for my little one yet. I say sleep training loosely as we won’t leave her baby to be distressed but have tried some set routines you find online etc.

I know she doesn’t want to give too much away about the methods in her course but I just can’t bring myself to buy it despite being hugely sleep deprived as I don’t want to waste money without knowing what she bases her routines on. We’ve tried other ‘sleep training’ routines and following wake windows, nothing has worked for my little one yet. I say sleep training loosely as we won’t leave her baby to be distressed but have tried some set routines you find online etc.
I nearly caved and bought a course but I didn’t want to spend the money knowing there was no guarantee 😂😂 I then did a different approach and co-slept, fed to sleep and I napped when my baby did. My partner would have her in the mornings at weekends so I could catch up on sleep. It was so hard but after about 16 months she started sleeping through.

I was that utterly sleep deprived mum that I naively bought her 0-5 month AND the 6-9 month 😭. Did it work? Nope. Daughter is 1 now and only wakes for a feed once. I’m so embarrassed and mostly annoyed that I bought the crap courses. They’re so basic.

I was that utterly sleep deprived mum that I naively bought her 0-5 month AND the 6-9 month 😭. Did it work? Nope. Daughter is 1 now and only wakes for a feed once. I’m so embarrassed and mostly annoyed that I bought the crap courses. They’re so basic.
Don’t be embarrassed. There is a reason why sleep deprivation is used as a form of torture. I do feel like “sleep experts” prey on tired parents. I spent a small fortune on products that I thought would help my child sleep.