Just_chill_mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dislike this woman

I fell for the sales pitch 3 years ago in a sleep deprivation haze with 45min wake ups for 3 months and it never worked and my 3.5yr old still doesn’t sleep

however my reflux 9month old has slept through since 4 months and I’ve done nothing differently so it truly is due to temperament and baby’s personality and all these money grabbing sleep consultants preying on vulnerable new mums (and dads)
Did you tell them their programme didn’t work? I would love to know the percentage of customers who bought the packages and it failed. I agree with you it’s down to the baby there is no magic programme solution.

Did you tell them their programme didn’t work? I would love to know the percentage of customers who bought the packages and it failed. I agree with you it’s down to the baby there is no magic programme solution.
I wish I had but never bothered! Honestly the drama I went through to try and get my eldest to sleep was worse than the sleep deprivation and she never slept well until about 3 months ago still with 1-2 wakes a night at nearly 4!!

I wish I had but never bothered! Honestly the drama I went through to try and get my eldest to sleep was worse than the sleep deprivation and she never slept well until about 3 months ago still with 1-2 wakes a night at nearly 4!!
Do we have the same child 😂😂 I agree I stressed myself out more reading all these sleep trainers advice posts and was very tempted to spend hundreds of the programmes but I couldn't bring myself to part with the money 😂.

Do we have the same child 😂😂 I agree I stressed myself out more reading all these sleep trainers advice posts and was very tempted to spend hundreds of the programmes but I couldn't bring myself to part with the money 😂.
Haha maybe the same one!
Honestly made that period of motherhood really tough for me and it’s only now with 2nd time confidence I can see through all the bullshit and crap!
thankfully didn’t spend hundreds more like 10’s

Reactions: 1
Hahahha WOW. Where do you even find an outfit that ugly? Just because everything has sparkles on doesn’t mean they go together. Cringe

Really gets on my nerves how she’s straight in there congratulating influencers on their babies, ready to pounce to give them free sleep advice. She’s already congratulated Lucy Watson

Reactions: 3