Just_chill_mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like she doesn't know what to take for a cold or pack in her hospital bag šŸ™„ it's just all for the engagement - she loves a question box šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I used to follow her but found her really irritating when she changed her Instagram from genuine advice to trying to be an influencer. I unfollowed when she was gifting sleep training to z listers and charging Ā£Ā£ for a course/home visiting with no guarantee and vague advice.
Not sure if anyone else has noticed too but she makes a smacking/tutting sound when she talks that goes right through me. ā€œUrm *tut*ā€ šŸ˜–

Anyone struggling with baby sleep, I can highly recommend ā€˜Lisa Clegg Blissful Baby Expertā€™ and ā€˜Blissful Toddlerā€™ books. They really helped me through pregnancy, navigating new born and then tackling sleep issues as toddler.

Reactions: 3
Nearly caved and ordered her courses a few times when she shares all the positive feedback. Would love to know how many people it doesnā€™t work for instantly! Our 6 month old with severe additional medical needs is breaking us but I know we just have to be patient and sheā€™ll get there one day!! šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Heart
I think the reviews read like theyā€™ve been written by the same person, made me question the authenticity of them.

It is so hard when youā€™re desperate and see the glowing reviews, I nearly bought into myself when my toddler decided 2-5am was party time.

Just think, one day theyā€™ll be teenagers wanting to sleep the day away. We can go in with pots and pans to get revenge. ā¤

• Haha
Anyone struggling with baby sleep, I can highly recommend ā€˜Lisa Clegg Blissful Baby Expertā€™ and ā€˜Blissful Toddlerā€™ books. They really helped me through pregnancy, navigating new born and then tackling sleep issues as toddler.
Totally agree - blissfull baby is amazing

• Heart
Anyone know where shes gone? Just realised I hadnā€™t seen her posts for a while and I canā€™t find her account when I search for itā€¦šŸ¤”

Omfg how childish! All I did was message her and say she seems to answer the same questions a lot could she maybe try and be more diverse with the questions she answers. What a twit!

Omfg how childish! All I did was message her and say she seems to answer the same questions a lot could she maybe try and be more diverse with the questions she answers. What a twit!
Youā€™re so right, she does repeatedly answer the same questions each time. I also think she prefers questions about her and her pregnancy atm.

Reactions: 1
I absolutely hate thatā€¦ would I enter someone house and tell them I didnā€™t like the decoration. Probably, Iā€™m not going to gush over everything and be all fake

ā€œI canā€™t read all of your DMsā€.

When a blue tick mummy influencer/z lister sends her a DM, she has no trouble responding to that and gifting her services.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t bother asking questions now, her answers are always too vague to be helpful anyway!

Someoneā€™s looking herself up on tattle šŸ˜‚
I wouldnā€™t mind her blocking me if my question was rude or if I was sending her abuse or something, but I literally just asked a simple question in a nice way, but because she didnā€™t like it, Iā€™m blocked, ridiculous!

ā€œI canā€™t read all of your DMsā€.

When a blue tick mummy influencer/z lister sends her a DM, she has no trouble responding to that and gifting her services.
She clearly does read all her dms thought she just hides behind this so she can ignore ones she doesnā€™t want to answer

Any guesses on the baby name? Not surprised she took zero time off to announce the baby arrival. She is addicted to Instagram

I think the worst part is that she pretends not to be into sleep training but her courses are harsh!

Give us some examples? Iā€™m not paying her prices
Itā€™s just controlled crying but you can stay in the room and listen to your baby cry out to be picked up. The usual stuff you can get from googling sleep training to be honest