Just_chill_mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree with some thing just chill witch says, it’s nice to see someone speak about the dangers out cot bumpers, when many ‘celebs’ go on about ‘these ones are breathable’. But she’s still greedy
Yes totally agree, safe sleeping is a basic thing which all women with babies will be advised on so she’s not invented that. Her only redeeming feature that she refers to the lullaby trust, which is admittedly a very good thing. But the sleep training stuff has no founding.

Blending an evidence based public health message from decades ago with controlled crying, repackaged as truly a scientific (and therefore expensive) miracle is I suppose the issue I have.

I’m so surprised medical professionals who seem credible and intelligent to me collaborate with her regularly when her content is largely misinformation and bad science. But maybe it’s a case of helping each other climb in the social media world.

Reactions: 3
Oh this woman! I dislike her!

My 9 month old wakes every hour, she just wants the comfort. I get my sleep by going to bed as soon as she does. It is hard. But what is even harder is the idea that I am doing a bad job? That my baby should be sleeping through the night as apparently from 6 months onwards they should be.

I also hate the magic sleep fairy. Millie Mackintosh was going on about how babies don’t cry for no reason. And how if they are crying you need to ‘fix’ that. By medicating them and then teaching them not to cry?!?!

Reactions: 6

My 9 month old wakes every hour, she just wants the comfort. I get my sleep by going to bed as soon as she does. It is hard. But what is even harder is the idea that I am doing a bad job? That my baby should be sleeping through the night as apparently from 6 months onwards they should be.

I also hate the magic sleep fairy. Millie Mackintosh was going on about how babies don’t cry for no reason. And how if they are crying you need to ‘fix’ that. By medicating them and then teaching them not to cry?!?!
My baby did the same waking hourly. I was googling advice from all these sleep experts and tried “put them down awake”... patting and shushing......it was just stressing me out. In the end I co-slept and gave my baby what she wanted so she would fall asleep quickly. She slept through at 17 months- I didn’t do anything different. She wanted milk in the night and I gave it to her. If people want to sleep train that is their choice. I personally think it’s wrong for influencers to advertise their services when their followers are vulnerable new mums. I was taken in by these influencers claiming the sleep training work but I am glad I didn’t do it.

My first woke every hour for 2 years. My second slept through from birth. My mum congratulated me on doing it right second time but I did nothing different, I treated both exactly the same. They are different people. If I had paid whatever money to sleep train my first we would have both had a terrible time and if I paid to sleep train my second she might have got a small about being amazing

I hate when people are like oh whats wrong with your baby... what are you doing wrong they don’t sleep 🤨. Also if your baby sleeps its a good baby. Thats why I also dislike sleep experts- it insinuates that something is wrong with your child when really some just don’t sleep well.

Reactions: 5
JustChillMama writes the DMs herself from fake accounts. The language is the same and you can hear her voice. Also things like repetitive use of the heart emoji x 3 (differing colours) gives her away.
She knows about this tattle thread. She wrote herself a message yesterday saying she is one of the most relatable influencers out there. Hahahahaha
Hahaha brilliant!!! I can’t un see it now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OHMG is she reading this!
Check her stories now! She’s replaced the three emoji hearts for two!
Rosey you’re so bleeping predictable.
Also spiel about not feeling guilty, making choices and her free content.
Stop being so controlling and manipulative you witch hahahahaha

Reactions: 1
She came up as an ad on my insta so I had to block it 😂 when I was a new mum googling sleep and newborn I had so many sleep training ads pop up everywhere. Its very easy to get sucked in to these £500 programmes. I would have bought magic beans if I thought it would help 😂

Reactions: 5
It only takes 2 sleeps without comforting a screaming baby for them to think 'duck it ill sleep'.

I get the guilt looking at her page because it is all messages from people saying how fantastic their kids slept after 2 days of the course!! Is that possible?!?!
With regards to cot bumpers, I bought a purflo one that has a breathable mesh. I had their nest too and my little boy was fine with it so I thought the bumper would be safe. It was SIDS approved. I didn't have a health visitor because she cancelled loads and my midwife literally was awful. I didn't have anyone to tell me they weren't safe. I felt horrific when I found out they aren't safe. So this woman advertising they're unsafe fine but advertising cry it out is just sad.

But the purflo nests are amazing throughout the day. Sleepyheads aren't breathable but the purflo ones are so she saved me getting a sleephead too haha

Last edited:
she is def reading this.
She’s just asked herself a question about whether self soothing is damaging!!
She’s replied to herself over 3 pages!
And then screen shotted a DM to back herself up. Hold on Hun... We thought you were too important to read DMS?!
The stuff about the cot bumpers...giving basic health & safety advice and having a go Lauren Goodgyer (an easy target) does not make you a PHD.
Stop preying on isolated and exhausted new mums!

I bet she loves the fact that she’s got a thread on here now, she will think she’s finally made it!!

Influencers love to ask people for advice when what they want is a freebie 😂

Reactions: 4
So she's shared the negative, bitchy responses. And that woman who said 'you don't have to suffer endless' don't have a child if you're expecting it to be easy. Ans the woman who mentions nifhr weaning and how her husband now does it. In other words, you can't be bothered? Why is Rosey publicy agreeing with such tit comments? I don't get it?

Attachments

Thats what I hate- they take advantage of sleep deprived parents. I started following her out of desperation but I saw the prices and researched it more and thought forget it. Personally I can’t cope with leaving my kid to cry and I glad I didn’t because she eventually slept through... at 17 months 😂. I also thing it is very poor to offer these free services to instagrammers who then promote her shite.
I’m 10 months in ....he refuses sleep!!!! Up every 2 hours at least.... only 7 ish months to go 😂😂😂😂 glad there is light at the end of tunnel 🙈

• Haha
I have tried and tried to no avail to get my little one to sleep by shushing and patting it just doesn’t work for her she just wants to be cuddled, the way I view it is if my baby had hurt herself I wouldn’t say I have to teach her not to cry if she wants to cry she can cry they are obviously telling us they aren’t Happy id rather do a cuddle for 30 mins than hours of crying leaving her going back in repeat! Wish they would all just be clearer on their message that this isn’t a miracle cure its some guidance that might work but it might not!

I’m 10 months in ....he refuses sleep!!!! Up every 2 hours at least.... only 7 ish months to go 😂😂😂😂 glad there is light at the end of tunnel 🙈
Omg honestly I used to get so excited about her sleeping for 2 hours in a row- I considered that a long stretch. I tried to do all the crap of put them down sleepy but awake and don’t feed to sleep but it just meant I was awake for longer. In the end i fed to sleep every time she woke up so she would go back down quickly and she grew out of it naturally. It was so hard because my friends baby slept through and I hated her 😂😂😂

I have tried and tried to no avail to get my little one to sleep by shushing and patting it just doesn’t work for her she just wants to be cuddled, the way I view it is if my baby had hurt herself I wouldn’t say I have to teach her not to cry if she wants to cry she can cry they are obviously telling us they aren’t Happy id rather do a cuddle for 30 mins than hours of crying leaving her going back in repeat! Wish they would all just be clearer on their message that this isn’t a miracle cure its some guidance that might work but it might not!
I totally agree. At the end of the day the sleep training business is a money maker and is a business so they won’t show all the people who tried their methods and it didn’t work. I know people who used sleep trainers and it didn’t work- but all their testimonies are all the positive. That is my issue with sleep trainers they don’t share the other side of some babies just don’t sleep well until they’re older.

Omg honestly I used to get so excited about her sleeping for 2 hours in a row- I considered that a long stretch. I tried to do all the crap of put them down sleepy but awake and don’t feed to sleep but it just meant I was awake for longer. In the end i fed to sleep every time she woke up so she would go back down quickly and she grew out of it naturally. It was so hard because my friends baby slept through and I hated her 😂😂😂
I had the kid who woke every 2 hours until he was 2. But I had a friend who bottle fed who was up every hour and still is 4 years later. Then I had a second kid who I treated exactly the same and she has never fed to sleep and always slept through. If I had paid this witch first time round I would have traumatised my kid and second time I would think it had worked when it was my child’s natural sleep pattern

Sleep advice aside, I am absolutely fed up of her begging posts, #gifted, #ad!

She asked her followers about nursing bras the other day and then voila! Some arrived today "gifted" every other post is something shes been gifted.

As for her sleep advice, it's nothing that can't be found on Google for free. Totally agree with the comments here that she is cashing in on the vulnerable, sleep deprived new mums. I wouldn't mum shame anyone for how they choose to parent, sleep train, Co sleep...whatever, its none of my business at all.

Would like to know more about her "qualifications"