Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Has BJ forgotten what this weekend is? Why hasn't she engineered a marketing.campaign to tie in with FATHERS DAY. She could do dad's favorites, two packs (in individual bags), mini tasting cookies, assorted flavours, cookie and coffee combo, donut and coffee combo. She should have a wall planner (big calendar BJ) with every holiday, event, earning potential, highlighted. Then three weeks out you promote. Even increasing her floor stock by 10-15% would mean she either sells out directly via orders, or has the capacity to restock shelves in the last two trading hours, instead of turning customers away with empty shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shall we take bets as to whether or not she will address the demise of HQ 2.0?

All these cookie boxes reek of a desperate attempt to claw back some revenue and drum up interest in her 'bRaNd' and I dare say I don't think it's working.... the end of JJBB is near.

The stress of realizing her business is failing would explain the outburst on tiktok. Definitely doesn't excuse it, but would begin to explain it. Quick attempt at more exposure, which again did not work, and in fact, backfired.

Poor BJ. The high maintenance boujee 👸🏼 who will soon have to forgo her extortionate lifestyle of pilates, lashes, nails, hair, facials and botox. She will have to become a low maintenance boujee queen like so many of us. Will be interesting to see what she looks like without all the money thrown at her face! What a fall from grace that will be.

• Heart
  • Haha

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
HAHAH her car cracks me up. My dad drives an FJ cruiser and is in a club where they go off roading in the bush - she drives hers to Pilates! Such an odd choice.

• Haha
Maybe a new name for jess if she goes into bankruptcy like bernadebt , should have something to do with the word "delete" I mean she had such bad reviews before so she changed buisness name, she deletes Google reviews, deletes people's genuine questions on insta and deletes fucked up videos she makes and gets called out on
---

She's limited comments on all her posts now
Wow haha she seriously cannot handle the heat, it wasn't even heat at all 🤣 she's the epitome if one of those people that can dish it out but can't take it

Knowing how much she lies and hides shit, I'd hate to be her friend. You'd never know if she was being genuine or not, she probably doesn't even know what that means.
---
Is anyone on the local community page for Westgate? I'd love to write a post asking if anyone knows what's going on with the JJBB building as we've noticed the signs have gone. Can't get a curious, nicely written post pulled for no reason, and might get us a comment written by someone else in the know 😅 get the answer out to the masses

• Heart
  • Haha

Goestothehead

VIP Member
5 years of snarking on customers, swanning around to beauty appts while ordering her underpaid and undervalued minions around and telling lies bigger than her nose. Good one, BJ! Congratufuckinglations 👏👏👏

Love your pic!!!!
Oo don't forget "I'm so thankful for my customers" 🤥🤥🤥 I fypu were you wouldn't dog them when they give reviews, you wouldn't delete there comments genuinely asking what's happening with the new store and you would actually send the cookies fresh from the work kitchen not days late when they are stale and at your home whilst touching your dogs!!

Someone should go instore and ask about new store 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that would get her!!
---
“What we’ve got planned” …more self indulgent bullsh*t I’m sure! 😤🤢🤮
Why the feet? Why the bag? Jess I know you think
✨⭐iTs ALL aBoUt Me!⭐✨
✨⭐I’M MY bRaAaNd⭐✨
….but remember, your business is a BAKERY!
Your reputation should be built off your products not your tits and arse face!
View attachment 2477579

Cause feet soooooo go with baked goods 🤢🤢🤢 those heels are the ugliest thing iv ever seen!! Let's see how tired and how much she needs a day off on Monday etc after this weekend.. we all know she's going to say it
---
Lol I wonder if she included her team in the photoshoot. Ya know, the ones that make her business
Ofcourse not, they do all the work but it's JUSTJESS

Attachments

• Haha

prettylittleinfluencer

Can honestly say I’ve never seen anyone drinking coffee on a reformer machine.
surely her pilates place doesn't like that.

I was going to go out there today to have a look then googled it would be a 2 hour round trip. So didn't, went to Albany instead and went to whipped cakery and got some treats.

• Haha
  • Heart

silencedogood

I stopped listening after the 5th eyeroll and eye flutter. Skipped to the part where she talked about HQ2.0. Said that she had to pull out of the building because 1) it didn’t have a good enough power supply to run her machinery and 2) wasn’t wheelchair accessible for customers.

I found it interesting that when Edna talked about having to fund her business 100% herself, there was zero correction. Edna said that Jess would relate because she didn’t have a trust fund or anything to help support her when she started out and Jess just smiled and nodded. I found Edna to be actually really great to listen to and had a lot of useful information. Jess just talked through her teeth.

• Wow

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
What a nasty, condescending comment. "My poor bakers..." elitist much🤦

Why not say, so grateful for the ... Thank you to...., instead she uses a determiner - MY, referring to them as hers. The simple use of - my "lovely", "amazing" or "great...." would change the inference in that statement

Guessing it reflects BJ isn't at work this morning, and unlike the "poor" girls who have to work, she doesn't. Unfortunate choice of words. BJ should be so grateful for her workers, don't treat them like downstairs servants
Hey Jess, if you pity them and think they’re doing great work then feel free to give them a bonus or a raise!
We know she won’t, of course, she wouldn’t even if she was flush.

• Heart

Pentothal

VIP Member
So the cookies aren't baked fresh the day of delivery.... Why doesn't she allocate so many boxes to send per day and make enough cookies fresh then do it all again the next day.
So baked on Monday, picked up Tuesday, which is why not all are over night delivery and can be another two+ days in transit. Fresh. I dont think so🤷

And she stands there filming whilst they are thrown into the back of the van🤦 no wonder we end up with them with pieces broken off. Can't believe she felt it was appropriate to film her biscuits being broken. Too stupid.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
I am so irrationality pissed off that she's been gifted some Crocs. My kids have been begging for them for months but they are so expensive I just can't afford them.

• Sad
Bj the baker doesnt know how to cook a pav. Hadnt beaten the eggwhites enough. Slop is different from soft peaks. A bit too much cornflour depending on how you like it

That was an embarrassment to show. And covering a mistake in cream, or buttercream, doesnt cover up how bad it is. Why didnt she take the baking paper off before decorating?. I'm thinking she realised it had stuck firmly, and any attempts at removing the paper would break it.

Impressive BJ wears a clean apron, ties back her hair - when it is important🤦

And as an example of what an airfryer pav can look like. That is mine I regularly make, before decorating😉

I would have thought Briscoes would demand higher standards from their promoters
Is it just me or is it super dense inside?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Sorry to anyone who likes it, but I think this dress is so unflattering and fugly!
Definitely channeling ✨⭐bEsTie⭐✨ “flaps outs” Edna! 🤢
Also, Jay looks absolutely STOKED to be there!
…wonder how much damage she did to his credit card! 😡

View attachment 2536462

Hahah he deff wasn't look at his hand in this photo 😂 she cropped it out in her story but kept it on photo grid 🤪 totally agree she prob saw it and was like "I can have my flaps out like ed"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She has no passion what so ever for her business, just a wannabe and money hungry person
Look at all the cakes Whipped Bakery have done this week, they are hard working girls, doing a job they love not just for the gram!!
Take a leaf out of their book Jess, we know you love copying them 😉 😂

• Heart