Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Third day luying in bed... big weekend ? That mean your going to work this week and weekend jess? Did the 2 weeks off work? You'll prob work weekend then complain how you need a day off!!
Why do you announce a "big weekend" three days out. If you want to advertise to your sheep followers, give them "tasters" a few weeks out, tell them there is something big happening.

This just reeks of "planning on the fly". BJ don't you work out, your year ahead for campaigns, diarise it - Valentine's, mothers day, all the important days and holidays, then plan and advertise

Hint, school holidays next two weeks. Why didn't you look at half sized products and treat combos- small hot chocolate, donuts, cookies-$5 (2 small cookies and a small HC).

We await the big announcement of the BIG weekend🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 11

shh77

VIP Member
I’ve seen two or three comments on the latest reel asking if this is the new place and they keep getting deleted
She’s going to have to address it eventually! She can’t just keep burying her head in the sand and deleting comments!!

• Sad

Jeffery

Chatty Member
Can honestly say I’ve never seen anyone drinking coffee on a reformer machine.

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Those banoffee longie things need to be condemned. Boss Jess is wearing a filthy dish towel on her apron. She forgets what it comes in contact with. She never changed her gloves, and didnt wash her hands after scratching her head.

Who admits in a public forum she has not.done a risk.asessment on the use of a.butane torch in a bakery situation where paper muffin cases.are used. This is about as irresponsible as you can get.

Its obvious she leads by example with hygiene and gold standard bakery/prep area practices. They have none

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Jess, you didn't thank everyone for what you learnt here! About compostable bags and packaging separately! Thought that was a waste?
---
Jess, you didn't thank everyone for what you learnt here! About compostable bags and packaging separately! Thought that was a waste?

Also why is this happening at home?! This should be done at work.. the kitchen that has been graded!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Pentothal

VIP Member
Her practices are so piss poor I can't even believe it. A local business in my town (a food truck) is struggling to keep afloat and they have been completely honest about this and have said they need more support from the community to be able to keep going, or they have to close. I appreciate that so much more than someone who continues to pretend everything is fine and they have this thriving business when everything screams that they don't. The cookie drops are so blatantly obvious that they're a last minute money grab. She would be so much more relatable if she admitted she was struggling to keep the business going in the current economic climate, almost every small business is and pretending you're smashing it when you're not is just embarrassing and will make her look 100x as dumb when it does eventually crumble.
She will find it so hard to admit failure. But a true BB will.

The first question people will ask is - why did you draw a wage, then, why are you flaunting all your spending ($500 on sunglasses at Wellington airport), trips away, champagne, not drinking out of wine glasses unless they are refined with thin edges, when you can't buy trays and are complaining about business expenditure, and mocking her staff.

• Heart

Goestothehead

VIP Member
BJ 47 boxes of cookies left isn’t classified as “few”. You only sold 1 less since yesterday
🤣🤣. Also why does she have so many boxes when she only sold about 7 🤣🤣🤣

Why the hell is she doing that at home where the bloody dogs are!! Even of it is just packaging that is a no no your house hasn't been graded jess and look you can't even have dogs outside while making the boxes up! What is your MIL and sister in law making them up today and dropping them off to you on there way home from works?!?!?!

Youshow yourself touching the dog then touching th boxes 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Anyone else think jay woudl have prob preffered to just go out with HIS mates for beers and a bbq for his birthday instead of his wife needing to throw a party for content to match her athstetic for the gram?

• Heart
  • Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member
Interestingly can no longer comment on that post, or maybe it's because she's limited it to people who didn't " make comments that hurt her ego😉

Censorship as a self proclaimed boujee boss, reflects her fear, ignorance, and desperation to maintain a false image, and live in a pink chiffon fairy world.

It only reinforces she has something to hide, whether it be financial issues, staffing, or just bad business decisions. Simple way to deal with it, as a real BB - . Face it, admit it, ask for help. Be 100% up front. If she's keeping her followers in the dark, hopefully she's not treating her "poor" workers the same way.

If you are reading here, "poor workers", ask her up front, is the business solvent, why didn't HQ2.0 go through, will I have a job leading up to Christmas?. If she can't answer, or won't answer truthfully, start looking elsewhere.

She will always prioritise HERSELF over the "poor" workers, otherwise you give up "treatments" and wages, and buy trays, you don't waste capital on personal pink promoting until you have a solid company structure that can afford this. Planning your fifth birthday three days out, that should have been planned beginning of the year, you knew when it would occur.

I'm thinking the 5 th birthday was to coincide with opening of BBHQ2.0🤔

• Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Anyone notice the song on one of the new videos she's posted since deleting her rant? She's definitely acting like she doesn't give a fuck, probably very proud of herself for stirring shit up and drawing people in! Scraping the bottom of the barrel for engagement is old BJ
---
Pentothal shared a screen recording above, unfortunately I didn't get any comments except someone saying her forehead was foreheading 🤣 and this is what she posted right after the cunty video shaming the review
if she wants to know how this strategy works for businesses, she should ask Magnolia Kitchen.

Anyway it backfired, because she released 100 cookie boxes at noon, claimed they were half gone at 6pm, but oh look, it’s nearly 10pm and there’s still 54 boxes left.

Attachments

• Haha
I just watched her TikTok and came running to find this page!
The video made me so wild.
$10 is too much for a donut anyway.
dick. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha