Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s an absolute moron.. she’s had loads of days off, she’s feeling sorry for herself cos for once she is feeling the pain of responsibility.
Pretty funny when you think back to her doing her stupid pink fru-fru polyester dance thing at her new HQ (the one where her banana clip was banging against the wall)
She also said she couldn’t wait to yell “down to the girls” from her new office
I wonder if all that ridiculous monkey business is what pushed her staff to finally quit
If I was Jess I would be so embarrassed, and I certainly wouldn’t be whining about working SOOOO HARD and pushing herself to her limit (no exercise boohoo- I’m guessing she means no Pilates during work hours while “the girls” do all the work)

she’s honestly such a stupid bitch haha
I’m looking forward to watching the HQ money pit fail miserably.
Who in their right mind would go to that silly semi-industrial spot (with only 1 carpark) for a $10 “longboi” when you could get Costco baking for 1/4 of the price
I’m not sure her business is going to be still running by Xmas as it’s certainly not viable at present, how long has she been paying rent on HQ with nothing even happening!!
---
I’m not normally one to wish failure on anybody but Jess is such a fking clueless and entitled idiot
This is how I feel too. For too long she's been able to pass herself off as a 'boss' and as a mum of girls it pains me to think there are young women out there watching hing her and thinking being a boss means swanning around getting pedicures, eyelashes, going to pilates or the gym to film her ass (thank god the ass shots have slowed down), taking trips and attending pr events while minions do all the actual hard work. She has zero work ethic. It's absolutely clear that any success so far has been nothing more than dumb luck and dumb people buying into her hype, just wanting their 5 seconds of fame having their post of the food they've bought reposted by her. Meanwhile ACTUAL business owners I know are slogging their guts out because they weren't lucky enough to have a following on insta, and working 7 days a week, pulling far more hours than their employees because they know that being a good boss means doing the hard work. She needs to be taken down about 50 pegs, what she's doing is not sustainable and we are seeing a huge shift in the influencer space due to people opening their eyes. This will mean far less business for her, she should have been smart and taken a space where there is lots of foot traffic so the smells will draw in new customers. If she continues to rely on her insta presence to bring in customers (which is made very evident) then she won't have customers for long.
✌ I hope you have a very good back up plan, BJ, you're going to need it. I know you want to prove us all wrong, but it's clear you can't give up your days of leisure for love nor money, so it ain't going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interestingly can no longer comment on that post, or maybe it's because she's limited it to people who didn't " make comments that hurt her ego😉

Censorship as a self proclaimed boujee boss, reflects her fear, ignorance, and desperation to maintain a false image, and live in a pink chiffon fairy world.

It only reinforces she has something to hide, whether it be financial issues, staffing, or just bad business decisions. Simple way to deal with it, as a real BB - . Face it, admit it, ask for help. Be 100% up front. If she's keeping her followers in the dark, hopefully she's not treating her "poor" workers the same way.

If you are reading here, "poor workers", ask her up front, is the business solvent, why didn't HQ2.0 go through, will I have a job leading up to Christmas?. If she can't answer, or won't answer truthfully, start looking elsewhere.

She will always prioritise HERSELF over the "poor" workers, otherwise you give up "treatments" and wages, and buy trays, you don't waste capital on personal pink promoting until you have a solid company structure that can afford this. Planning your fifth birthday three days out, that should have been planned beginning of the year, you knew when it would occur.

I'm thinking the 5 th birthday was to coincide with opening of BBHQ2.0🤔
Her practices are so piss poor I can't even believe it. A local business in my town (a food truck) is struggling to keep afloat and they have been completely honest about this and have said they need more support from the community to be able to keep going, or they have to close. I appreciate that so much more than someone who continues to pretend everything is fine and they have this thriving business when everything screams that they don't. The cookie drops are so blatantly obvious that they're a last minute money grab. She would be so much more relatable if she admitted she was struggling to keep the business going in the current economic climate, almost every small business is and pretending you're smashing it when you're not is just embarrassing and will make her look 100x as dumb when it does eventually crumble.

• Heart
So a good friend of mine is mutual friends with a friend of hers and told me that she couldn't get consent, as the building doesnt have sufficient wheel chair access to be used as a food retail premises. Something 'Boujee Boss Babe' should have checked before she signed on the dotted line. I'm wondering if she's managed to get out of the lease somehow and it's all turned to custard. But then as someone mentioned earlier, that becomes an issue for the tenants who were meant to be taking over huapai...what a mess

• Wow
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
What you ACTUALLY mean Jess, is it that it took you 4 years of 🎣🎣 to con a brand into #gifting you a Wedding Album for free aye??
🙄🙄

IMG_9216.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

silencedogood

More details.
She has no current plan of where to take the business from here since pulling out of HQ2.0, but might expands more into online. Said that she’s enjoying being back “on the tools” again and that previously she just hasn’t had the time to spend instore with her team. She said that up until this point she’s never had to go into debt to start Just Jess and that she had to “go and borrow money” to open the new HQ and now all of the items she bought are sitting in storage. They can’t be returned. The rest of the loan she took was spent on lawyers fees, paying rent while she wasn’t occupying the site and paying to get out of her contracts.

Who the hell can start a business, especially in the food manufacturing industry/Hospitality without having to take out any loans to start out. Screams family money from somewhere.

• Wow
  • Sick
The most delusional woman in all the land is BJ! How can she blatantly lie and pretend like she hasn't had 2 days off in a row in ages, when every fucking day is a day off in her world, except for the odd occasion she shows her face in store. I'm guessing she's one of these drongos who thinks that if she logs into her business insta account once in a day that's classed as work 🙄 she lives in la la land! Poorest excuse for a 'business owner' if there ever was one! And she wonders why she has a large group of people who don't like her.....

Probably because you're a fucking LIAR, not to mention outright nasty person BJ! There's a reason there's a whole thread dedicated to you and Simone and no one else... and it's not because you're this 'famous' influencer that you think you are. It's because you're problematic as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Pentothal

VIP Member
So the big announcement has gone live.🎊

JJBB is five🎊🎁

BJ has been self employed for five years🎊

Self employed???🤷

Has a great customer and follower base that's supported her all this time🤦

And if you come into the store, and purchase, there will be lots of freebies,, yay, how exciting🎊

But what is not exciting, and really makes me wild,.Is that BJ has shown her entitled, and selfish nature in this reel. (I'm sure she'll put it right now that it's been pointed out)

Not once did she mention, or thank,.or praise her.staff. The people who get up early. Put up with her, work hard so she can go to the massage and beauty treatments.

Yet, in that entire post it was all about her, being self employed, having the business for five years. Low Jess, really low. That reallhasad just shown how you value your "poor" staff. You really only see them as YOUR workers😡

Now we wait whilst she puts it right, too late bj
---

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Pentothal

VIP Member
What a nasty, condescending comment. "My poor bakers..." elitist much🤦

Why not say, so grateful for the ... Thank you to...., instead she uses a determiner - MY, referring to them as hers. The simple use of - my "lovely", "amazing" or "great...." would change the inference in that statement

Guessing it reflects BJ isn't at work this morning, and unlike the "poor" girls who have to work, she doesn't. Unfortunate choice of words. BJ should be so grateful for her workers, don't treat them like downstairs servants

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

aim'n.low

---
A friend of mine went to the germ infested cess pit JJBB and ordered a coffee and the 'barista' (I say that term so loosely in regards to JJBB, they were probably trained by the sloth herself therefore can't really be called a batista at all) got the order wrong, then got shitty AT MY FRIEND because of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like seriously the place is crumbling
A friend of mine went the other day to get a coffee and a scroll. Coffee was ok, scroll was very average.

While she was waiting she overhead BJ complaining in the kitchen (to MIL minion I think). Apparently she desperately needs more staff and will hire anyone at this point as she "just needs them to cook, it's not that hard!"

.. paraphrasing but that was the gist of it!

I'm not much of a baker myself but Im pretty sure that there's a some skill required with baking? Especially to work somewhere that's selling food?? 😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha

spotthehashtagad

Probably been said before, so I apologise, but ✨ it's giving ✨ notes of Magnolia Kitchen... owner too big for their boujee boots, never in the shop, complain when they are, complain about all aspects of business, complain about customers, complain about tall poppies.... And then check out completely from any of the joy of baking and sharing their ✨knowledge✨ that they opened shop for in the first place.

• Heart

silencedogood

Yea bound to be cookie dough balls she’s prepped and frozen
Except it’s not cookie dough. You see her crack the lid on two containers full of completely baked shortbread biscuits. She’s cracking the lid to thaw them out and reduce condensation inside the containers when they warm up. She’s baking and freezing whole cookies to use at a later date. Pre making and freezing dough I can accept. Whole cookies is lazy shit business practices.

• Sick
  • Wow

Pentothal

VIP Member
I'm guessing this will never happen now. Sad, as a boss she thought this is funny to say. Many a true word was spoken in jest😠

Screenshot_20230925_112026.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
What’s the bet a customer finds one of those extensions floating in their JJBB coffee or baked into their donut…

Just kidding, that would never happen. She’s never actually there.

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
A friend of mine went the other day to get a coffee and a scroll. Coffee was ok, scroll was very average.

While she was waiting she overhead BJ complaining in the kitchen (to MIL minion I think). Apparently she desperately needs more staff and will hire anyone at this point as she "just needs them to cook, it's not that hard!"

.. paraphrasing but that was the gist of it!

I'm not much of a baker myself but Im pretty sure that there's a some skill required with baking? Especially to work somewhere that's selling food?? 😳😳
“All they have to do is stir a premix and chuck it in an oven! It’s so easy even I can do it! … I won’t, though.”

• Haha