Just Cher 3.0 #5 The Pity Party Comedown - Now with Merch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one who think cos 2 people have went to be mods for them that they represent the whole of tattle 😂
It’s such a riddy if they think 2 people represent us all. Same as when Rydo shouts ask tattle they know me, pure embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t have kdawg on for long cause I’m sat outside with no headphones n you never know what she’s going to hit out with 😭😂 but she had a point the Tiktok posts on the Green Team Insta went back well over a year … so who was Ryan pretending to be back then? The Scotty character hadn’t been invented then

Reactions: 8
The girl moonh##d was in talking about Shannon the night everyone reported her speaking to the 15 ur old out of no malice and how everyone jumped on her for talking to him. That night mags was in her box saying she was reporting her to the police etc and she sat in the box this morning pretending she didn’t know anything about it. That magz is a wrong yin

Reactions: 4
Blanco in chers box emotional and stating that she was told to say that she got it wrong in the hopes of getting him back. Feel for her.

• Sad
i feel so sorry for Alanna, I don’t like her but how he has dismissed & made a fool of her is just awful

Reactions: 8
She’s far from stupid & can be a horrible bleep, I think he’s got some sort of hold over her though .
If she was that frightened of him she would never have exposed him. She’s backtracking now for some reason, will be the same reason she kept it quiet for so long. Scoobs will be involved.

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I know I keep going back to this live i watched that I have no receipts of but I swear it happened 😂
I'm also positive she said she would get back with him and was in love with him.

Can you imagine being with someone for 4 years and they literally vanish. Ghost you, no explaination. duck all? Turn up on tiktok pretending to be someone else, saying they'd rather shag polo before you, then manipulating you into making yourself look like a fool to take it all back?

Its bleeping horrible what hes done to her. I just dont understand how he thought he would get away with it???? Especially with all the riots hes been causing. How did he think he was untouchable??? Hes warped.

Honestly, I know I keep going back to this live i watched that I have no receipts of but I swear it happened 😂
I'm also positive she said she would get back with him and was in love with him.

Can you imagine being with someone for 4 years and they literally vanish. Ghost you, no explaination. duck all? Turn up on tiktok pretending to be someone else, saying they'd rather shag polo before you, then manipulating you into making yourself look like a fool to take it all back?

Its bleeping horrible what hes done to her. I just dont understand how he thought he would get away with it???? Especially with all the riots hes been causing. How did he think he was untouchable??? Hes warped.
That’s what Blanco wants us all to believe is it not? That’s her narrative. The same Blanco that’s trolled, bullied and lied her way through various dramas on Tiktok. Gets involved in everything, knows all the drama but gets ghosted? Naaa. Not for me.

Reactions: 4
If she was that frightened of him she would never have exposed him. She’s backtracking now for some reason, will be the same reason she kept it quiet for so long. Scoobs will be involved.
I think there’s more too it & stuff like she never knew he was on tiktok is a lot of nonsense . He’s obviously good at manipulating though like look how many folk he’s hoodwinked into thinking he’s this big gangster etc when he’s clearly just a wee weirdo guy . I don’t think he’s scared Alanna yesterday but I can imagine he’s played mind games to manipulate her & with her still having feelings for him it’s worked. Whatever is going on she needs to get him to duck out her heed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.